“Great food and view”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 December 2016

Ate here for a relaxing dinner next to the ocean. You know it's a good place when you see locals enjoying a great meal. We had the fried fish and hamburger for dinner. They have the best hamburger on the island. The fish was well seasoned and perfectly cooked. The staff is friendly and gave helpful meal suggestions.

2  Thank Leialoha86

Reviewed 11 October 2016

I came here for a few rounds of drinks after eating across the street at the local food place Boka Boka. There seemed to be a dart game going which I enjoyed watching. I will be back for their taco specials. Nice and cozy next to the beach.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Excellent view with great food. Right next to the beach and one of the best place to enjoy sunset. Definitely I want to come back.
But smoking is possible at the half of outside tables and check it before you seat

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We have found this a great place for lunch or dinner. It is right on the beach. You can eat at covered tables outside and enjoy the breezes or enjoy air-conditioning inside. it is a bar but also has great food which is reasonably priced. It is very casual. There is a big flat screen TV. There is ample parking. Kids are welcome. Local residents frequent the place and you can easily strike up a conversation. The staff has always been pleasant and helpful.

1  Thank 2Theodore
Reviewed 9 March 2016

I am always on the look out for inexpensive eateries. What drew me here was the free WIFI, which is generally pretty decent speed for work. As for the food, I really liked the 3 tacos for $5 deal. Recently, I tried the ribeye and was pleasantly surprised about the tastiness and presentation. I had the 8oz with rice and it was served with grilled broccoli and french fries. Returned the next night (because I really needed the WIFI) and decided to try the fried chicken with fried rice plate. It was terrible. There were four puffy fried pieces of what I guess was chicken. It had bones in it (more bones than actual meat), but it wasn't any normal part of the chicken that most people would be familiar with (breast, drumstick, thigh, etc.). After attempting (unsuccessfully) to find some meat on the first piece, I tried another just in case that first one was was a dud. No luck. The fried rice was probably the worst I have ever tried. Absolutely no flavor. I am a big fan of fried rice, and it takes a lot for me to rate one as inedible, but this one was that bad. I took three bites of it and could not eat anymore. I asked for the check and the server was surprised when I said I didn't want to take any of it home. So...three stars for the tacos, ribeye, and free WIFI. Stay away from the fried pieces of chicken(?) and fried rice.