“Quality”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Mission District
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Definitely a quality, local ice cream spot. You can tell that it's not mass produced and the ingredients are high end. Worth the wait, even (especially) during a heat wave.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Came here before it opened and there was a line. Of course there was, but cool your jets and think rich & fatty. Chill staff, hard to decide and choose.
Enjoy!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Tucked away in the mission district, a must to go if you dont mind the travel. No regrets traveling out to look for ice cream.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

My wife and me went for vacations to San Francisco, and I read some good reviews about Bi-Rite Creamery, so I suggested to my wife to go there.
Bi-Rite is located far from the tourist zone in the beautiful Mission-Dolores neighborhood.
I am not a sweets lover, in fact I usually try just little bit of my wife desserts. But let me tell you that I asked my wife to go back for more the next day we went there.
We tried salted caramel which is the number one flavor, roasted banana, balsamic strawberry and tcho chocolate. I can't say which one is the best, I liked all of them.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I cannot stress enough how good this place is! Please do visit this creamery and give it a try. My partner and I visited the creamery after lunch and surprinsingly avoided queueing! The staff there was really friendly and cool and they let you try different flavours before picking.

I have never tasted anything like their ice-creams, not even in Italy! They have lots of different and quirky flavours like honey lavender!! We ended up getting two scoops (very generous scoops) each of a different flavour and it didn´t cost us more than $10, I would of paid 20 if I'm honest. Cheap, tasty and great service! BRILLIANT!

I absolutely loved this place. I´ll come back!