The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Grant Plaza Hotel(San Francisco)
View Hotel
Orchard Garden Hotel(San Francisco)
  • Restaurant
SF Plaza Hotel(San Francisco)
  • Free Internet
Hotel Triton(San Francisco)
View Hotel
Hotel des Arts(San Francisco)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Hotel 32One(San Francisco)
Mystic Hotel(San Francisco)
  • Restaurant
The Orchard Hotel(San Francisco)
1,343 results
All reviewsclub levelbeautiful hotelnob hillhouse carone bedroom suiteunion squareluxury hotelturn down servicebell stafflobby barthe entire staffrental carvalet parkingthe financial districtferry buildingfisherman's wharfconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed 2 nights. Hotel has a grandeur exterior. Very warm welcome upon arrival. Beautiful floral display when you enter hotel. We had a 2 queen room. I was surprised at how spacious the room was for a San Francisco hotel. Had to be over 400 square feet. Very comfortable. Hotel was in great shape. Decor is beautiful and has a great ambiance. You really felt you were in a luxury hotel. We walked to Chinatown as it is extremely close. Uphill walk back. Concierge helped me book a tour to Muir Woods with the van picking us up at the hotel. I had a facial at the L'Occitane spa in the hotel. Very relaxing. We ordered room service for breakfast. Chocolate chip pancakes were best I've ever had at a hotel. Very professional staff. I did not want to leave.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ChicagoLondon
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Back in SF and the Ritz-Carlton continues to impress. No let down since last year (1 yr after major remodel). Club staff still first rate. Suites are not showing any wear and continue to be the place to enjoy your SF meeting, vacation, or whatever. Price is premium, although not stratospheric for a normal 1br if you avoid the (unreasonable) premium for the San Francisco suite or the RC suite. Definitely the place to be for a hassle free stay in SF.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at the Ritz-Carlton for a conference I was attending. The building is beautiful inside and out. The service is amazing, just as you would expect at a Ritz-Carlton. And it was the little things that stuck out for me - free overnight shoe shines, the kindness of every single staff member, which felt truly authentic, etc. The food is amazing! I had three meals in the hotel - one dinner and two breakfasts - and every single one was memorable. I also liked the location, which made it easy to walk just about anywhere in San Francisco. I walked through Chinatown, along the piers, throughout the commercial and financial districts, etc.

Room Tip: If a nice view is important to you, ask for one. I didn't ask and my view was only so-so.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you for taking good care of my daughter, mom and I this week. This was an important trip for us and our weary heads slept so well under your care. Leo is the bomb! He took such good care of us too on the 8th floor. Such a good-hearted person who has a real gift in making others feel special. That is hard to find these days. Please give him a hug for us from Tennessee! Thank you Ritz, we will always come back to you:)

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here for three nights last week and the suite, food and staff could not have been better. The Club concierge, Alexander, was unfailingly charming and helpful both before and during our stay. The restaurant in the hotel was excellent and the Club Lounge offerings so welcoming and plentiful we had breakfast there every day of our trip.

Our suite was clean and well appointed, spacious and very well looked after by Hine lovely housekeeping staff. A great hotel and one we will certainly book again when our travels bring us to SF for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Club Level is well worth the premium
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple