This is our 3rd time staying at the Ritz Carlton - San Francisco. Exceeded our expectations every time.
Pros: Conveniently located on top of Nob Hill, Walking distance to ChinaTown/Italian District/Wharf/Union Sq, Excellent Restaurant on site with attentive service. Head Concierge is extremely helpful w/ dining recommendations, Asprey Purple Water bath supplies are phenomenal, comfortable beds, quiet rooms, dark chocolates delivered in the afternoon. Fruit infused waters, fortune cookies and wine served in the lobby...a nice touch!
Cons: Can't think of any!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within a 1909 landmark building in the scenic neighborhood of Nob Hill, The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco, the city's only AAA Five-Diamond hotel provides convenient access to the best of San Francisco and features the historic cable car right outside its doors. Offering globally-inspired California cuisine and seasonal cocktails at Parallel 37, the largest luxury Club Level experience in San Francisco, and recently renovated guest rooms and suites as well as meetings and special events space, the 336-room Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco provides the ultimate in personalized Ritz-Carlton service, comfort and luxury. The hotel received a "World's Best Award" by Travel + Leisure for 2014 and Conde Nast Traveler has placed the hotel on the "Gold List" as the top San Francisco hotel for 17 consecutive years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- Ritz San Francisco
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco