Stanford Court San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$198
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$305/night.

Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$280
US$245
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$456/night.

US$247
US$216
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$289/night.

Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$194
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$338/night.

US$209
US$204
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$354/night.

Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$503
US$251
  • Pool
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$444/night.

US$452
US$307
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$440/night.

US$342
US$238
Official Site
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$292/night.

US$239
US$227
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$381/night.

Handlery Union Square Hotel(San Francisco)
US$273
US$238
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$344/night.

1,424 results
All reviewsclub levelnob hillbeautiful hotelone bedroom suitehouse carunion squareluxury hotellobby barthe entire staffturn down servicebell stafffour seasonsrental caran upgradethe financial districtvalet parkingferry building
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Amazing stay! We love the lounge. Staff are super professional, kind and going above and beyond for you. In one word our stay was perfect! We loved it and can't wait to come back. They are doing some amazing work in there, having to come across the general manager before our stay due to issues with the reservation, I have to say that I am not surprised. He was nothing but nice, caring and professional. Thank you SF Ritz!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017

This is perhaps my favorite hotel in the USA. The club level experience is superb. We find it difficult to even go anywhere else for food because the presentations throughout the day are that good. Expensive, but worth every penny.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
3  Thank C2202UEdavidt
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

While it says I live in Atlanta, I'm more like "from" Atlanta, only because it's the longest place I've ever lived. Currently, I live and work in Doha, Qatar and mention this so you are aware how far I traveled to get here. Having said that... after 21 hours of flying across the ocean blue from Doha via Hong Kong, a few days in LA and SD, I decided to end my journey in SF.

Having stayed at many RCs, recently in Hong Kong, Macau and Kuala Lumpur, I naturally had high expectations of this location. As such, I will say this hotel is beautiful, the Ladies and Gentlemen... professional and courteous from arrival to departure.

Nothing fancy this trip, I booked a club level king. The room was VERY large compared to all the other 'basic' king rooms in other hotels, even for a RC. The white and gray colors are MY colors and with the accents of blue were a fabulous touch. The bed was heavenly as usual, and the bathroom equipped with everything you need (or forgot).

The club level here is what you would expect for the top RCs. I say this because they aren't all created (or managed) equally. But this one was very nice. Aside from my room being on the level, when you come off the elevator you are greeted by the Ladies and Gentlemen at a level desk which opens up into the level lounge. I liked this as it nearly forced you to notice not only whom would be taking care of you but where you could 'wine' and dine. The food and beverage selections were delicious. As such, having lived in the bay, there was no need for me to go out and try anything else. I was here to stay!

BUT... to my disappointment, the in room dining was not to my satisfaction. Granted I had high hopes, I ordered the dim sum, expecting something insatiable as the cuisine I had whilst eating in Hong Kong, Macau and Kuala Lumpur (as I mentioned). While I wasn't expecting Michelin quality Cantonese, and while the concept of having a heating element accompany the steamer was 'cute', I think the operative word is "heating" rather than "cooking". All to say, it wasn't cooked, enough. But hey, it was a nice try.

Overall the stay was good and I will stay here again should I return to the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank ApolloGenito
Reviewed 13 September 2017

What else can you really say about Ritz-Carlton? They essentially create the bar other hotels should be measured against.
Every part of this stay was just great. We stayed for 5 days in February.
The staff from the valet personnel, to check-in, housekeeping, bar, to restaurant staff were all outstanding. Very professional, very courteous, very attention to detail oriented.

This doesn't even need to be a long review. If you are even considering the Ritz-Carlton San Fransisco, stay. You won't be disappointed.

If you aren't fancy, the staff will make you feel fancy. If you are, then you already know.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank James T
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I love the enterance lobby and the welcome by the staff the service is great and breakfast too was quiet nice, specially the tea box tea options with a wide range of flavours ,but the size and scale of hotel is much smaller compared to other available options around. Had a lovely stay though.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vratika A
Bruce G, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Vratika,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your recent stay at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco. We strive to provide our guests exceptional personalized service, facilities and a memorable stay, so your comments are extremely important to us. I apologize that the size of our hotel was smaller than you expected, but absolutely thrilled to hear you enjoyed the level of service performed by our Ladies and Gentlemen. We hope to welcome you back to our beautiful lobby and hotel in the near future.

Warmest Regards,