2,836 results
All reviews games room dart board ping pong fisherman's wharf johnny rockets food truck giant connect table tennis life size great location funky hotel fun hotel nautical theme balcony room beach street partial view around the corner
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The theme of this renovated hotel is very fun. The room was clean. The location excellent as it is walking distance to many of the local sites. The game room and courtyard were a hit with our kids. Concierge Michelle receives 5 stars-friendly, great recommendations and tips for navigating the city!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We (family of 4) stayed at the Zephyr for 4 nights and really enjoyed ourselves. Location is great (right on Fishermans Wharf), rooms modern with good facilities (fridge, microwave and coffee machine). I really liked the informal and relaxed atmosphere in reception and the yard with the fire pits and games room (pool, table tennis, Connect 4). Only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is the rooms are pretty noisy although we did get one on the upper floor internally facing.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel has a nice nautical theme. The room has just the right size though we hate that the room has no view. The corridors are too narrow and dark. Location was perfect and within a short walk going to restaurants and other tourist places.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Location was perfect at Fisherman's Wharf. Walking distance to so many restaurants, CVS, Pier 39, and things to do!! The 'YARD" was amazing. Food truck with food, snacks and beer to chill after a long day of sightseeing. Fire pits and lounge area in the yard was just perfect! My son loved the yard so much he didn't want to leave the hotel. Also had an amazing Game room that had a door that opened up to the yard!! Only bad thing to say about this hotel was parking charge,,,,$53 a day YIKES!!! No breakfast offered but IHOP was next door!

Room Tip: Get a Water View and see Alcatraz!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The young lady at the front desk was wonderful. She brought to my attention because my dad was disabled, his parking was free. The way everyone was helpful was so nice to see. When I come back out toSan Francisco with my wife, you will be seeing me again. The location is second to none. You walk out the door, take ten steps and there is a IHOP restaurant. Then around the corner and there is Pier 39. We could hear the Sea Lions in the bay from our hotel. Thanks again for a GREAT stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family