US$237
US$204
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

US$220
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$280
US$245
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$421/night.

US$313
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$402/night.

Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$235
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$355/night.

US$209
US$204
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$338/night.

Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$476
US$251
  • Pool
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$390/night.

US$342
US$238
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Handlery Union Square Hotel(San Francisco)
US$273
US$238
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

US$262
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$390/night.

2,437 results
All reviewsshared bathrooms are smallceiling fanprivate bathroomgreat locationunion squaremarket streetaround the cornerbart stationqueen roomstreet noisecomplimentary coffeeeach morningbudget hotelheart of san franciscocable carenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I'm a solo traveller who likes large cities and boutique hotels. The Mosser met all my needs. The building is old and interesting. The rooms are small but well-appointed and tastefully furnished. There's no brutal air-conditioning and the windows can be opened. It's right around the corner from the shopping on Market Street. Hotel staff accommodated all my requests, such as storing my ice packs (for my damaged Achilles tendons) in the staff freezer. Transfer to and from the hotel in the airport shuttle was trouble-free. I stayed in a Queen room with ensuite bathroom. I appreciated the complimentary toiletries, and liked it that they have eco-conscious practices, like allowing you to signal that you will use your towel a second day and that you don't need the sheets changed after only 1 night. Very much enjoyed my stay and wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

More of a hostel than a hotel!
Arrived in our 'freshly cleaned room' to a couple of hairs in our sink... ew!

Room was too small I came out covered in bruises on my legs from squeezing round the hard wooden bed frame getting into bed both nights. Room was very stuffy even with window open at night. I slept on top of the covers both nights! Room was so small that we couldn't fully open both suitcases.

Shared bathroom was annoying at night time walking down a hallway half asleep trying to locate it! You could have had more than 1 bathroom to each floor!!! We were only there for 2 nights so I avoided the shared shower till I got to my next hotel. My boyfriend used the shared shower and hated it!

Wouldn't recommend this to anyone visiting san fran & definitely will not be returning in future.

Only positive thing I can think of is that it was an ok location. But if we return we would rather stay closer to pier 39!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The location is fantastic, close to cable car, bus and trolley. Lots of choices for food, drinks, and shopping, if that is your thing. The room is a bit snug, but fine for our needs. We accepted the offer of a bathroom upgrade for 20 bucks per night plus tax, and were happy with the decision. They had a free wine taste on the Friday night, which was nice. We would happily return to The Mosser.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Really nice hotel. good location. nice rooms, clean and well presented. free muffins for breakfast in the morning and their coffee (also free) is very good.

staff friendly and accomodating, especially David C!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Such a great stay! Me and my bf stayed here for 4 nights and had a blast! Rooms were very clean and cozy also the staff were very helpful and nice. Highly recommend this hotel, we've had a very good experience.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple