We stayed here in September of 2011 while my husband was at a conference. We actually walked all the way over the hill to the Chestnut street, it was a great workout. The room was nicely decorated, but I think the sofa bed could use a new mattress. They charge for parking otherwise they'd get an excellent rating from me. There's a cute bar/appetizer lounge next door which is very convenient for nightcaps. Overall we really liked it and might stay here for the 2012nFillmore Jazz Festival, since it's a short walk over to Fillmore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like the charming neighborhood that surrounds it, the Laurel Inn is noted for its warm sense of hospitality. Built in 1963, this newly renovated hotel represents a contemporary take on Mid-Century style to create a sophisticated and comfortable interior drenched in rich colors, relaxed textures, and ingenious details. Each spacious guestroom is designed in the style of a studio apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Inn, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel San Francisco
- Laurel Hotel San Francisco
- Laurel Inn San Francisco
- Laurel San Francisco