Stayed here for 3 nights with my wife over a weekend in late August. We arrived late in the evening and check in was fairly quick and painless. Was expecting to be placed in a room with one double bed, but got put in a room with two instead, which I guess was a bonus. The room interior was clean with nice comfortable beds and sheets but the room decor and bathroom were very tired and dated in comparison to other Hilton hotels I have stayed in. The room had a nice view of the Coit Tower, which was unfortunately spoiled due to the the dirty external side of the windows. Another small downfall was the poor air conditioning system in the room, which was temperamental to say the list. Rooms were reasonably well insulated and we could't hear too much external noise from the city, however heard the odd emergency vehicle and occasionally a few larger boats coming into dock. The hotel is in a good location, situated in the financial district and is just about within walking distance of the main hot spots of San Francisco. The maid service was daily and you would expect to receive in a Hilton hotel. Check out was smooth and effortless and wasn't charged for the use of internet despite expecting to have to pay for it, another small bonus. All in all a comfortable clean stay in a pricey average dated hotel. The only reason for a return here would probably be because of its good central location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton