I had a nice, basic "Bayview" room, but who could see the bay with all the dust on the windows? They were the dirtiest, nastiest windows I've seen in a commercial building in years!
The room and the hotel need updating. The elevator glitched while I was in one, and we got out and used a different one.
The place had such a noise factor outside (and I was on the 12th floor) that they provide free EAR PLUGS in the room! Now, what's that say?
The shower head is mounted far too low... I had to break my back to get my head under it and I'm only 5'11".
The room had no refrigerator, no free Internet, and only the basic amenities. And because of its name, it was probably more than I should have paid. But, you decide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton