Stayed for 5 nights at the hotel in April. I was fortunate to get a partial bayview room and was able to watch the ferries and ships come down the bay. I didn't find the construction next door to be a noise problem, although one of my co-workers with a similar room did. The hotel is within a few blocks of most of the financial district buildings, the Embarcadero and Ferry Building, and next door to Chinatown. One other thing that may be of use in helping your decision process, is that the area is relatively flat, for easy walking. My room was relatively small, but I didn't mind since I wasn't going to be there that often. Housekeeping staff stayed on top of everything, so had no complaints there. I had access to the executive lounge this trip, which I used for the continential breakfast (only option) in the mornings, so I can't review the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton