US$202
US$170
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

US$239
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$411/night.

US$236
US$204
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$289/night.

Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$349
US$245
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$322/night.

Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$225
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$397/night.

San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)
US$279
Marriott Hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$338/night.

US$313
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$386/night.

US$250
US$214
Official Site
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

Handlery Union Square Hotel(San Francisco)
US$248
US$215
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$290/night.

Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$266
  • Pool
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$404/night.

5,263 results
All reviewsunion squaregreat locationapple storetop floorclub roomfloor to ceiling windowsconcierge deskbay viewcoit towergreat shoppingfitness centercentral locationcable carvalet parkingfisherman's wharfaround the cornerfew blocks
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here a couple of years back and wasn’t impressed with this hotel. It looked tired. But late last year I started staying here again and have come back a lot more often. They did a really good job with the renovation. I’m a globalist and so have access to the lounge. Pretty good food at night and varies every day. The best part is the $3 honor bar. Wine, beer or mixed drinks for $3. Can’t beat that. The only complaint I have is breakfast. It’s the same items every single day. Yes EVERY day. I feel like we’re being discourage to come back lol. But overall I highly recommend this hotel. Great location, rooms with really nice views and is next to lots and lots of high end stores and close to Chinatown. And it’s next to the new Apple store.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
HyattSF_Manager, Manager at Grand Hyatt San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for your review and for coming back often. We appreciate your kind words on our hotel and glad you enjoyed the evening food and beverage presentation at Grand Club Lounge. Thank you for your feedback on the breakfast options and we have shared your comment with the culinary team for review. Your recommendation is much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I was in San Francisco for a meeting at the Palace (a very storied, grand old hotel) and moved to the Grand Hyatt for the weekend. The contrast between the two could not be more pronounced. The Grand Hyatt is modern and chic (almost W in feel but not quite to that extreme). There isn't much of a lobby to speak of, the check-in area looks more like the checkout counter at a local Apple store; there is a living room-esque area off of the lobby with an electronic fireplace (it still looked comfortable), books on shelves, and some interesting, modern artwork and sculptures.

I was accommodated on a high floor but had a view of the city that wasn't the most appealing, and unfortunately I could hear the drone of the elevator banks nearby. The furniture in my room was a bit worn in places but I found the space to be otherwise very comfortable, the bed particularly so. The bathroom continued the modern feel of every other room and had a large walk-in shower, a bowl type sink, and what I can only describe as hip, bold colors.

The exercise room is almost at the every top of the hotel and this space has wonderful, sweeping views of the city. I could not help but get distracted during my workout with the view of skyscrapers at eye level and an equally beautiful view of the bay.

I did not dine in the hotel but there was a restaurant on the mezzanine level that seemed well attended for breakfast and dinner. There is also a Starbucks open during the morning hours in the lobby, but there was literally a dozen other Starbucks (as well as independent coffee shops, diners, restaurants) right outside the hotel doors. Being in Union Square, there is no lack of dining and shopping to be had as well as easy access to MUNI and other mass transit options.

I did not engage with many of the hotel staff, but those that I did chat with were friendly and personable.

I expect to return to San Francisco again, hopefully in the near future, and would definitely keep the Grand Hyatt on my list of properties to stay at.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and thank you for staying with us for the weekend. We are delighted you enjoyed the modern design and glad to hear you enjoyed the location and the Grand bed. The view from our fitness center is quite lovely to look at while jogging on a treadmill. We truly appreciate your business and keeping us on your list to stay when in San Francisco. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I had a great stay at the Grand Hyatt. It's location is great. Smooth check-in, nice doormen, helpful housekeeping, and a laid back environment. My room was very clean and spacious. Way better than all the smaller, boutique hotels in the area. Plus, great views. It's the only location I would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Wow! Thank you so much for the perfect score! It is great to hear your had a wonderful arrival experience and enjoyed your entire stay. We truly appreciate your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was our first time in San Francisco, and we had a great time. Admittedly being a little nervous, especially from what you see about SF on the news. The hotel was great and conveniently located to Union Square and the various modes of mass transit. The hotel was clean, and was available for early check-in as requested. The room was a comfortable size, though we spent little time at the property because we were always going somewhere. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us. We are delighted you enjoyed the location and had a lovely stay with us. Your recommendation is our biggest compliment. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I had a great stay at Grand Hyatt San Francisco. The location is great! I love the service and location here!!! I had breakfast at the hotel. The food was great and the service at the restaurant is OK

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattSF_Manager, Manager at Grand Hyatt San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear you enjoyed the location and had a good experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!