2,548 results
All reviews wine hour union square great location the financial district boutique hotel complimentary wine third floor wine reception sutter street each evening street noise an older building few blocks front desk staff rooms are small bart station valet parking
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Even with three hour delays on both sides of my trip, my visit to SF was made all the better with the comfy rooms and excellent service the Galleria Park Hotel. This hotel is in a great location and has beautiful decor. The staff was wicked attentive, especially Zach. He took care in trying to make sure my needs were met.

As for the rooms, the pillows are absolutely heavenly and the room was perfect for my quick trip. The rain shower finished off with plush towels was all I could need. Free wifi is always a plus but I loved going up on the rooftop terrace to 'stretch my legs.'

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Angelina B, Front Office Manager at Galleria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2016

Dear Diana L.,

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team made such a great impression. Zach is an asset to our team and we are very lucky to have him! I will make sure to share your kind words with him. We are also excited to hear that you enjoyed our property and our in room amenities. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you on a future visit to our beautiful city!

Best,

Angelina

Reviewed 11 March 2016

This is a fantastic hotel close to Union Square and China Town. The hotel is a boutique style with excellent decor. The room is nicely appointed with soft colors of blue and metallic silver, and is more spacious than what the pictures show. The bath amenities are awesome, Jonathan Adler, and the shower water temperature and pressure are spot on. The bed is comfortable and there are multiple pillow types (e.g., soft, firm) so that helped with a good night sleep. While they provide complimentary coffee and tea, the room has an espresso machine, so you can always get fresh coffee/espresso. Also, they have complimentary wine at select times in the evening. Overall, this is a great hotel due to its decor, location, and amenities. And as a bonus, the hotel personnel were warm and friendly.

Room Tip: choose a corner room, which gives more space
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank kidic
Jordan W, Guest Services Supervisor at Galleria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2016

Dear kidic,

Thank you very much for taking a moment to submit feedback of your recent stay at Galleria Park!

We truly appreciate the kind words and it is very refreshing to know that your stay went so well. Thank you for the feedback on the Johnathan Adler bathroom amenities, which actually are brand new to the property as of last week! We try to ensure there is "something for everyone" by offering both the coffee and espresso, various types of pillows, evening wine hour, etc. so it is great to see you enjoyed the various amenities the hotel offers.

We are very fortunate to have such a great team here and it is great to hear guest compliments of such.

We hope to see you back at Galleria Park on your next visit to SF.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 9 March 2016

My fiance and I went there over new years and we were pleasantly surprised by their level of service and attention to detail! They prepared a bottle of champagne and choc for us before we got there and were very helpful about where to go and what to see in SF. The location was super convenient to everywhere you wanted to go as it is quite central, but we did uber a few times to get to the pier area - however that was a 10-15min ride, depending on traffic only. Wifi was great, although limited to 3 devices only a day (the count refreshes everyday). The bathroom was a good size, however the showerhead is the type that hangs directly overhead and is not adjustable unfortunately. Although no breakfast is provided (except for coffee or tea), a nice touch was that they provide a wine hour every day in the evening, which was great for socializing with others staying there. Overall, a very pleasant stay and would definitely return again!

Room Tip: Second floor / mezzanine is convenient for accessing the jogging path
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Andrew S,

Thanks for the great review! We love the opportunity to hear feedback from previous guests.

We are beyond thrilled to know that we did our job in exceeding expectations. The team works very hard to maintain the high levels of service and it is great to know it was well received. I must agree that the location as well as our amenities (wine hour, comp. wifi, am coffee service, etc.) make it a lovely stay for those visiting SF who want to be right in the downtown area.

We hope to see you in the future, and will be sure to save a glass (or two) of wine at the Wine Hour for you!

Best,

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed here during the World Series and had an amazing stay. It was walking distance to AT&T Park and the hotel was so lovely and cute. Located right in the middle of Union Square and close to shopping. The staff was more than accommodating. Definitely would stay here again!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Jordan W, Guest Services Supervisor at Galleria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Dear LeannneRod,

Thank you for the review of your stay at Galleria Park! We appreciate you taking a moment to submit your feedback.

The team at Galleria Park Hotel is thrilled to learn that you had an "amazing" stay with us! Our location is great for both baseball fans, business clients and even those who come to shop.

We hope that a return visit on your next trip to San Francisco will be in order.

Go Giants!

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for business during a busy global conference. The price charged for a tiny, European sized room was $500 per night! The rooms have been somewhat updated but overall quite tired and worn including old carpet. The bathroom was nice but very small - I'm only 5'7" and I could barley move my arms in the shower. The staff was welcoming but overall can't recommend it for anyone on a normal income. It's close to Union Square so that's nice, but seems like plenty of better alternatives. Will not stay there again unless I have to for work.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Jordan W, Guest Services Supervisor at Galleria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2016

Dear AlexQueso,

Thank you very much for submitting feedback on your recent Galleria Park stay. We truly appreciate the opportunity to hear from all of our guests.

Unfortunately, during city wide conventions the demand of rooms far exceeds supply so hotels especially those close to the Moscone Center charge a rather high rate. I wish to assure you that we typically do not run a $500/night rate and it is only for events such as the Super Bowl, RSA Conference, Dreamforce, etc. I am pleased that you found our staff to be welcoming as we strive to deliver high quality levels of service and I must agree that the location is great.

I sincerely hope you will reconsider a future stay at Galleria Park. Please reach out to me directly at jwhitney@jdvhotels.com in the event that you wish to stay as I'd love to assist with any planning.

Best Wishes,