If you wish to be slightly outside the busy downtown, this is a really nice hotel. My room was spacious, well maintained with an excellent view (8th Floor). It is a neighborhood so the area may not feel exactly what you may think SF feels like but it is extremely safe and quiet. California cable car stops a few blocks away and Number 2/3 bus will get you there as well. Recommend train from SFO to Montgomery and take Uber one mile to hotel. The restaurant is to be upgraded in October. I think that this was a good idea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Francisco is known for its style and sophistication. So it takes an exceptional hotel to stand out. With its sleek urban lines, distinctive design and prime location at the intersection of three of San Francisco's best neighborhoods, it's easy to see why Kimpton Buchanan has an attraction all its own. Surrounded by the designer shops, local boutiques, foodie-fave restaurants and live music venues, Kimpton Buchanan also puts you minutes from other top attractions like Union Square and Golden Gate Park. Pair it all with our spacious, artfully imagined accommodations and yes-we-can staff, and you have the makings of the ultimate San Francisco stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Buchanan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tomo
- Best Western San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Tomo