Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews homeless people market street civic center sister hotel never felt unsafe spacious rooms public transport neighborhood soma city
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2020

The hotel is really close to City Center by foot, the service was nice, the swimming pool is situated in front of the hotel, that is really surpising but it is nice because , you swim between building !

2  Thank Sébastien B
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Well located if you are down to San Francisco only for a couple of days.
Unfortunately the noise from the street (homeless was the main problem not quite safer if you are walking after the sunset) was very loud during the night.
They tried to overcharge me with the resort fee that i have been paid already during my reservation with booking.com but of course on your arrival they don't double your reservation but they automatically try to charge you this extra.
Please make sure that you check your bank account the day of your check out so the problem can be fixed in person.
Our stay after all was ok. Not too bad for only 3 days.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Chris A
Reviewed 6 March 2020

As always most everything was great. The tv was difficult to figure out but I am technically challenged . Garbage trucks seem to operate at all hours down the alley . Short walk to shopping and museums

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank audreaction
Reviewed 26 February 2020

Besides the craziness outside of the hotel (homeless and massive drug use in the streets), this place was a GEM! The bed was so cozy and I slept like a baby. The staff was very professional and kind. I will continue to stay here when I am in San Francisco since it's skipping distance to the Federal Building.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank asoto882
Reviewed 19 February 2020

I have two complaints.
1) The $17/day additional charges (part of the fine print). Quote me one price and stick to it. Don't quote me a price and then add on $17/day. That's a deceptive sales technique.
2) I registered a complaint with the front desk concerning a low pitched droning noice. It sounded like a large electric motor on the roof or another room. I requested a change of room. The both attendants stated that they would look into it and get back to me. Neither did. This noise was very annoying and affected my ability to sleep and enjoy my stay.

2  Thank hughyoung