Stanford Court San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$237
US$204
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

The Orchard Hotel(San Francisco)
US$279
US$230
Orchard Hotel
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$306/night.

The Park Central San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$186
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$324
US$265
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$332/night.

US$466
US$287
Official Site
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$420/night.

The Alise San Francisco - A Staypineapple Hotel(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$279
San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$244
US$238
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$281/night.

Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$255
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$339
US$290
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$375/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$358
US$318
  • Pool
3,177 results
All reviewsserrano hotelunion squaretenderloinhomeless peoplewine receptionrooms are smallboutique hotelmini barcorner roomconvenient locationfew blocksking bedmarket streetaround the cornervalet parkingcable carnob hill
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Stayed in this hotel for 170.00 per night for a conference. Clean and quiet. On par with a Marriott. House keepers did a great job. Front desk staff was helpful. Bathrooms were a little on the small side, but they have aveda bath products so maybe that balances out.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jsilinsky
Reviewed 18 September 2011

This place was clean and quiet and satsified our needs. We arrived on Saturday (Labor Day weekend). My wife and I were on the last night of a 9-day trip to the area and needed a place to stay before flying home the following afternoon.

The room was small but it was only $180 per night. We liked being able to walk to Union Square and to the BART station on Sunday to get to the airport.

Skip the free wine (yuck) and head to the bar that adjoins the hotel.

Other reviews are griping about the neighborhood but I didn't think it was that big of a deal. We felt totally safe at all times.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dbk51
Jpagoadacruz, Manager at Hotel Spero, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2011

Dear dbk51,

I want to thank you for your review. I am glad that we satisfied your needs, I wish we could have exceeded them though... you'll have to come back and see us! : ) I was also glad that you mentioned our bar at Jasper's Corner Tap and Kitchen, truly a great place for drinks!

Oh... and our wines for our hosted wine reception change every month, so maybe next time!

I hope I can be of personal assistance if your travel plans bring you back to San Francisco, please feel free to reach out to me.

Reviewed 17 September 2011

Good service, great location and clean, comfortable beds. Housekeeping staff very cheerful and friendly, same goes for concierge staff. Slept well, and was well rested to head out into the city every day. Be careful about wandering too far west into the Tenderloin if you're not used to stepping over people and the strong scent of urine, but union square to the east provides easy tourist access. The Serrano is a regular rest stop for us in San Francisco. Recommended without reservations!

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank kelrock

Dear kelrock,

Thanks for stopping by our page and writing a review. I am really happy to read your comments and learn that you are giving us the stamp of approval! : )

I hope that we sill see you here soon. If I can be of personal assistance, please feel free to reach out to me.

Reviewed 13 September 2011

I really loved staying at this hotel. I stayed 5 nights, mostly for a work conference, with an extra day of fun thrown in. The building is really pretty if you take a step back & look up at it & I had amazing views of the city from my room, which was a nice, quiet corner room, & I thought the decor was charming. The bed was really cozy, great linens & pillows! The bathroom was a little on the small side, but adequate. Staff was very accommodating & friendly. The hotel is a quick 5 minute walk to all the hustle & bustle of Union Square & all it's transportation & restaurant options.

I also liked that this hotel was pet friendly. I didn't have my dog with me on this trip, but I am a dog lover, so it was cute to see the little pet welcome station & occasionally see a dog walk in or out of the hotel.

Jasper's, the restaurant downstairs, had great food & service as well with generous portions & tasty cocktails.

Parking is a little pricey ($40 plus city taxes/night), so if you're driving keep that in mind! There is a parking structure directly across the street for (slightly) cheaper.

Room Tip: The higher up floors have great city views & my corner room offered 2 large windows & peace & quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Jpagoadacruz, Manager at Hotel Spero, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2011

Dear pinkie1837,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel. I was very happy to read all your comments.

I hope you will have the time to come back and see us soon, and if I can ever be of any assistance do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Reviewed 13 September 2011

Initially, having a room right off the elevator...a little put off, but it was a priceline deal. Had an issue with a bachelorette party in the room behind our headboard, Called front desk, handled within less than 15 minutes. The staff was helpful with every encounter. The complementary coffee every am was delicious, and the wine tasting every evening was a very nice touch. The rooms were small, but very realistic in a downtown venue. The beds were very comfortable.
Great launchpad for the places that we wanted to go. I would return.

Room Tip: If you go price line, you will probably get a room right off the elevator, with some hallway noise. Worked around it. The fan/ac does wonders for sound reduction.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Leprechauna,

I am so glad to read your comments and find out that you enjoyed your stay. We are definitely blessed with our location.... and our beds, yes very comfy!

Let me know if I can ever be of personal assistance for your future travel plans, and just to let you know, we can always match rates you find online on other booking sites, just give our reservations department a call. : )