15 people are viewing this hotel
US$253
Stanford CourtUS$320
Hotels.comUS$320
PricelineUS$316
All reviews nob hill cable car lines love this hotel beautiful hotel union square fitness center an upgrade central location few blocks fisherman's wharf standford city valet california uber powell bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2022 via mobile

This hotel sits in a perfect location for visiting SFO. Check in was quick and efficient. The staff has been friendly and responsive.
It’s extremely difficult to decide on a SFO hotel and I feel we picked a perfect one. I’ve felt extremely safe and comfortable in this location. The restaurants we have visited have either been a short walk or a quick Uber ride.
This hotel is surrounded by ultra high end hotels with ultra high end prices. This o e is an excellent value in a prime area.

Room tip: Roxanne’s is a small place a block away to grab a bite to eat.
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank NiceguySTL
A H, Other at Stanford Court San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2022

Dear NiceguySTL,

We are delighted you have found the perfect SFO hotel with us! As you noted, our team aims to serve at every turn, and our location is hard to beat! We are glad you found so much to love both within our walls and in our neighborhood, and are thrilled you felt the full value of your stay with us. We trust you have found your home away from home in the city, and we will welcome you back again soon!

All the best,

Reviewed 17 June 2022

DON'T STAY HERE!! My airpods were taken from my room and staff has been very unhelpful.

I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights. After we had checked out, I realized I had left my airpods in the room on the bed. I called back the same day to ask if someone had found them and they said no. I had Find My Airpods on and knew they were in the hotel, however they told me they couldn't let me back to try and find them. The location was pinging in the hotel for 5 days before the map suddenly showed someone was trying to use them across the Bay Bridge in San Leandro.

When I called back to ask if they could help me locate them, someone on the security team said he'd go through their directory to see if anyone's address matched the one of the airpods' location and that he would get back to me in a few days. He was very rude and sarcastic over the phone and tried to gaslight me by saying that I lost them after I left (even though their location was inside the hotel)

I called again a few days later and another member of the security team said he'd help me and would get back to me in a few hours. Also never got back to me...

They're airpods - I just wanted them back, no repercussions.

Date of stay: June 2022
A H, Other at Stanford Court San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2022

Dear Danielle,

We are sorry you have been unable to recover your left-behind airpods. Our security team takes property recovery seriously, and we apologize that in your case, we have been limited in what we can do to reunite you with your item. We understand your frustration, and will review your experience with our leadership team to ensure situations such as you have experienced are not repeated.

Kindly,

Reviewed 16 June 2022

This hotel is clean, comfortable and very stylish. The small touches, like water bottle stations and heated towel racks, really stand out. The location is terrific and many activities are within walking distance. Morning coffee is great; I didn't eat at the hotel, but heard the breakfast buffet is good. The hotel is very quiet; I could hear voices from rooms as I walked down the hall, but once inside my room there was no noise at all. We were celebrating my son's birthday and I had contacted the hotel in advance regarding any special birthday amenities that might be available. The front desk advised that I contact the manager via email, which I did. Sadly, there was no response from her. I wasn't expecting champagne or cake, but thought perhaps a bit of chocolate or something might be offered. Although I was disappointed by this incident, my overall impression of the hotel is very positive. I would stay there again.

Room tip: request a courtyard view or upper floor room
Date of stay: May 2022

Dear kathys101,

Thank you for sharing your top score and detailed review with our team! It makes us smile to know you noted and utilized the many details we have put in place to elevate our guests' stay, such as our water bottle refill stations and complimentary coffee.

We were happy to host your celebration of your son's birthday, and we apologize for dropping the ball on responding to you with any festive offerings. We will share your feedback with our management team and we hope to welcome you back in the future to fully wow you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2022 via mobile

What an awesome hotel! I discovered it in an article on travel by US News best hotels in San Fransisco and totally agree. This is a must stay in San Fransisco for its location on the cable car route, location to Chinatown and Fisherman’s Wharf, it’s view from the fifth floor, wonderful bedding, and fabulous restaurant! It even provides water bottles and a water station to keep you hydrated on adventures. Loved everything about it! Shout out to Orlando for the room upgrade. Incredible and knowledgeable staff! Will be back!!

Room tip: You will hear cable cars because it’s San Fransisco, so don’t complain if you want an awesome location for walking.
Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings Ela,

It was our pleasure to welcome you warmly to San Francisco! We are delighted to know you discovered us via recent media coverage of our unique five-star amenities, and we love hearing that we lived up to all expectations! We will share your kind words with Orlando, and we all look forward to welcoming you back for another iconic stay in our enchanting city soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights. A beautiful hotel. This hotel is well maintained and very clean . We had a room on top floor with incredible view of city. Location could not be any better in Nobb hill near all attractions and right on cable car lines. Front desk staff friendly and very helpful. The only reason I did not give 5 stars was breakfast. While it was a very good buffet with plenty of choices, the food was luke warm. Nothing was really hot. Eating luke warm scrambled eggs, potatoes, etc. is not very inviting. Also one toaster which is pretty useless. Toasted my bagel twice and u hardly noticed it was toasted. They need two high speed toasters that work and need to figure out how to keep their food hot, not lukewarm.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
A H, Other at Stanford Court San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2022

Dear Bill,

Thank you for sharing your detailed review with our team. It was a pleasure to welcome you warmly to Nob Hill, and we agree that our city views are hard to beat! We will share your helpful feedback with our kitchen team at breakfast, as we look forward to earning your five-star approval the next time you are in the city.

Best regards,