3,237 results
All reviews floor to ceiling windows moscone center howard street luce restaurant the club lounge union square corner room south of market very nice hotel mark hopkins mini bar concierge staff high floor attending a conference junior suite an upgrade few blocks
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

This relatively new hotel ( 8 years) is a great base from which to explore SF. From here, I was able to walk to the Castro, and to walk to Fishermans Wharf with little difficulty. In fact, it was, if one wanted to go further afield, close to BART, MUNI and any number of buses. The staff was flawless in their service, and the upper floor corner room looking west & north afforded spectacular views.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
wadefurman, Manager at InterContinental San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell the tripadvisor community about your stay with us. Our staff strive to provide the best possible service, so it is incredibly rewarding to hear that you were pleased with the level of care. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Wade Furman,

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

I'll start with the negative side of this hotel, then finish with all the positive sides. For starters, the rooms are very small. There's barely any space to move around. Everyone says the location is great, but when you get here it doesn't look like the neighborhood I would want to walk around at night, especially as a female. It is close to everything if you drive. But as for location, next time there are many other areas I would prefer to stay at where I would feel comfortable for a midnight stroll....which isn't here. The next shocking thing is the parking which is $54 plus a $9 tax per day. The most I have ever spent for parking per day, in many cities has been around $35 but never over sixty a day. Be prepared for that before you arrive. On a positive note, you can drive to everything very easily. The decorations and room itself is very nice other than the size of the room itself. The staff is courteous and great. Cocktails look all look amazing. The overall ambience is beautiful. If you plan on going to this chain they offer a member club for $200 which looks very appealing for appetizers and wifi and other benefits. However, if you don't plan on staying at this chain again....this might not be your first selection. I will not be returning to this hotel on my next visit to San Fran because of the size of the room, the location surrounded by homeless people which doesn't look safe to walk around alone especially as a female, and because the price of the parking is just Outrageous.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Kendra D, Front Office Manager at InterContinental San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Thank you for providing us feedback from your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your experience with us and that you will not be returning. We are always looking to improve our guest's experience and we are able to do so with feedback like yours.

Warmest Regards-
Kendra Deleon-Monroe
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Our favorite San Francisco hotel. Modern. Beautiful pool. Fabulous location. Wonderful staff. Club intercontinental definitely worth it. Wonderful breakfast soup tea hors doeuvres and desserts and wine and spirits. Gina particularly gracious. We definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Wow! What a great review. Thank you for your kind words about our staff and amenities. I will pass on your compliments to Gina and her manager.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Came in town for my wedding shower with family. David V., Front Office Director, and Liz G took great care of our reservations. When we checked in we were greeted by Chase at the Front Desk who had a great big smile. However, there were 2 bellman standing around and neither offered to help with our bags. I love that the hotel is paperless and we didn't have to sign a million things. Our rooms were connecting which made everything easy. We also had access to the club lounge and everyone up there was WONDERFUL especially Mika and Rohit. Mimosas every morning were a treat. On Sunday, we went to the club during a busy time and the woman at the desk (young Asian lady didn't catch name) said that there weren't any tables available so she offered us breakfast in Luce....what amazing service?!?!
Our room(s) were very nice, my only complaints were the shower pressure and the A/C vent was on the other side of the room so it took awhile to cool the room down.
When we left, Wade the night manager was very charming and nice. Overall great stay and I can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us on such a special occasion. I am thrilled to hear that you were so pleased with the level of care our team provided throughout your stay. Again, congratulations. We wish you health and happiness and hope to celebrate many anniversaries with you in the years to come.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Had a club room on the top floor (33), nice and spacious and a massive tv. Friendly staff and a nice club lounge to have a drink in the end of the day and catch up on email.
I still can't understand why large chain hotels charge so much for wifi - if I wasn't an IHG member I would have paid $150 to connect my three devices for my four night stay.
All in all, a pleasant stay

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing so many nice comments about your stay with us. I would also like to thank you for your loyalty as an IHG Rewards member. I am glad that you enjoyed your room on the top floor and were able to take advantage of the membership benefits, including complimentary internet. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to the bay area.