Its amazing how traveling on business, my requirements change completely. Luxury to me is about practicality, simple, easy check ins and out and getting a good night sleep.
Great deal offered to me by Travesse.com got me the higher rooms, so I did not feel the noise of all the conventions, free wifi and breakfast at a better rate than you can get elsewhere.
Location, perfect - for business
Rates - great for business
Breakfast - fantastic, but VERY expensive (or is that just San Fran?)
Bed - super comfy
Overall, I cannot fault this hotel on anything and would recommend to any business traveler coming to San Fran.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, IHG, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental