“Best Sandwich ever!”

Ranked #820 of 6,030 Restaurants in San Francisco
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Visited here in July 2017 on the recommendation of my AirBnB host (Mike) who is a regular here. OMG awesome is all I can say, Best lunch I had in two months in the states. The place is funky, got attitude and the food is fresh, crispy and oh so naughty but well worth it.

1  Thank M T

Reviewed 25 May 2017

If you enjoy history, and the winderful foods of old Italy, you cannot miss this great Itlaian Deli.
Grab some great salami, et.c cheese,,,,get lunch there. As you wlak the old neighborhood. You will not be disappointed

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Am in the city visiting my son and needed a great spot to watch the Warriors game. The atmosphere is awesome. Lots of televisions with various games on. The mimosas are great. I had nachos, they were okay, not fabulous. My son had a sandwich, typical Pittsburgh style with Cole slaw and French fries right on the sandwhich. It isn't the original, as I have had in Pitt, but it wasn't far behind.

This is more of a local spot, with friendly folks. But, you cannot go wrong if you are in the area. Visit it for a game whether it be hockey, basketball, football, soccer, or baseball.

Service was my only downside. Our server was more into his bros than us. However, there were other servers that picked up his slack.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Wow.

What a place. The best sandwiches on earth. I came here around 8 years ago and re visited recently and this was the first port of call in San Fran - and not a lot has changed. Still great food, still good American beer and nice guys running the place.

Defiantly a stop off of in San Fran

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Great Italian meats with cold slaw and fries in one sandwich !
Add a cold beer and you are in heaven ! This is my go to place for lunch when I am in San Francisco ! Hard to beat !!