Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$68
Hotels.comUS$68
PricelineUS$68
Agoda.comUS$68
eDreamsUS$68
HurbUS$70
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2019

Well yes I know this hotel might not be everybody's cuppa tea. I get that. But if you are looking for an absolutely amazing value there is little to complain about in this family-run clean-as-a-whistle hotel located in the heart of the vibrant, sunny Valencia corridor. This restaurant row, which I compare to Paris' Mouffetard district, is ever surprising. It's a place where you can have street food or haute cuisine, whichever you prefer!
And yes you might have an impromptu jam session under your window one night, hey this is the City, go with the flow! (Seriously if the noise gets to be too much, do bring a blindfold and earplugs if you are a light sleeper, especially on weekends.)
The location is an easy walk to the BART 16th Street Station makes coming and going to the airport a breeze, as well as to the Muni to whisk you cheaply around the City.
I do suggest booking a "queen room with bay window" you will find the extra space is welcome. The rooms have a small fridge and a microwave, very handy for those leftover burritos and other delicacies.

Highly recommended!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank nungsong12
Reviewed 8 June 2019 via mobile

People often complain , but they are not at the Hilton! You can see they renovated this place! Evert day clean towels and blankets, they swiffer the Floor and clean the bath room, they refill the coffee pads and change the drinkingcups. The streets are a bit noisy at night, special in weekends and yes unfortunattely you find also homeless people on the street, but we saw them everywhere in San Francisco. If you do not want to see them, go elsewhere! And no we cannot solve this problem for the US.
The price is good and the staff is friendly and of any help anytime!
Perfect bars and restaurants in the neighbourhoud. Manny’s at the corner is a good gendercafe with Organic Food, Pancho Villa is a clean and Healthy Mexican restaurant and we have been to Picaro a Spanish restaurant which was good!
Yes whenever we go to SF again, we will be back here!!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

This place has been renovated recently. Do not pay attention to the negative reviews. Location is excellent being a couple of blocks from the 16th Street BART station. There are also tons of restaurants and clubs along Valencia street. Puerte Allegre is a block away. Best margaritas in town!!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank joe p
Reviewed 26 February 2019 via mobile

This hotel was the only affordable option but we stayed here and the room was dirty, pillow had hairs, the shower was horrible with no pressure and was hard to adjust it’s temperature was always too cold or too hot. The bathroom courtins had fungus. The room is really noisy at night you hear all what’s going on outside and also you hear the noises from the other rooms. There is no elevator so it was hard to carry our things upstairs considering we had a stroller. Only positive thing was the location, it’s close to touristic area. I recommend if you are already there to eat breakfast at “El Cafetazo” it’s cheap and great portions.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2019 via mobile

Hotel Sunrise is definitely on the cheaper side. The rooms are a bit outdated looking but it gets the job done. The area itself may be sketchy looking at first but I promise you it’s a really amazing mix. What do I mean by this? The area is definitely being gentrified to fit middle class people with the various coffee shops, yoga studios, and hip restaurants/bars. I don’t like using the word “gentrified” because it’s a negative word nowadays but as a tourist this was an amazing spot to me! The hotel is steps away from great restaurants with different price ranges. The neighborhood is sooo diverse! Not too posh yet, but not too gritty. There’s a pick up spot right in front of the hotel where share rides can pick you up. I noticed uber is the cheapest company to ride with and to get to touristy areas like Lombard St, the average cost was around $6-$12. The staff are really sweet and the I felt pretty secure staying there. The door for the hotel requires to be buzzed in at night so no one is just wandering in from the street at night. In the day, sometimes the door is opened which is nice for going in and out. Would definitely stay again if I find myself in SF.

Date of stay: January 2019