“Good Time!”

Neighbourhood: Mission District
Cross street: 16th and 17th Streets
Transit: MUNI and BART both stop at Mission and 16th Streets
Reviewed 4 May 2017

We had a very good time at Bar Titine. The food was delicious and well prepared. Many of the items were sold out by time we were served. That happened to us twice. I also dont like the wait!!! It's good!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

I know it's been a while ... but I was in Frisco in May 2012 together with my boyfriend. (We're from Switzerland.) And since I'm a member of the trip advisor page, I just want to let you know my oppinion about that fabulous place!
The restaurant itself we could barely find at the beginning because the entrance has no sign, no writing, nothing. But as soon as we stepped in, we felt extremely comforable. The servers were so kind and the food ... oh my gosh that food .... Let me outline our experience it in this sentence: "It's been 5 years now since we had dinner at Bar Tarine but we still talk about it from time to time and fondly look back on that time."
TRUST ME, IT'S SO MUCH WORTH IT!!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I love their bakery, and the food is even better. Fresh ingredients, great salads and spinach dip, the burger and pizza very good. I will try their brunch for sure .

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

A delightful experience. Outstanding food thoughtfully prepared. Accommodated vegetarians and others with particular food allegeries with equally interesting substitutions with no hassles.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

This place has great reviews so we decided to give it a try. It is very rare that I pay for a meal and end up feeling ripped off but that is exactly how I felt. The staff was very attentive and the service was great but the food was just not tasty. My husband and I had the Friends and Family meal. It is about $58 per person and you get 7 or 8 smaller dishes that you can share, kind of like a tasting menu. Every dish that came out had either too much sauce or was bland; even the desserts were sub par. Their drink menu is also lacking in variety. I would not go back there.