Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
SAVE US$20
Agoda.comUS$80
Hotels.comUS$72
Expedia.comUS$72
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

So after a 3 day hackathon, my friend came back to the room, drunk for sure but didn’t remember what room we were in. Instead of helping him, the management called the police on him. And then told me I was kicked out the next morning. Extremely inconvenient since I had planned to stay here for 3 days, and I had to shuffle all meetings.
Completely not necessary.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Very difficult area to see, lots of homelessness, drug use etc, but pretty central, and the hotel is surprisingly modern and the rooms are clean. The guys on reception are friendly and helpful - letting me leave a key on the door for my friend who was yet to arrive.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank arb_jets
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

This is our second hotel in San Francisco. Other hotel is clean with an ancient lift which is interesting . But the shower is either extremely cold or hot .

But the staff was amazing ! I didn’t get his name but his service was fantastic ! The best we had so far in US!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2018

+ Quite good location in terms of "geography" (not neccessarily neighbourhood). Very quick to the public transportations.
+Very good price for SFO.
(I would stay there again)

Things worth mentioning (Its not a dislike as I have read all of this before, but worth confirming):
- In the neighbourhood there are many homeless people. We had absolutely no issue with them but in weekend they might have a "discussion" :D
- no toilet and shower in the room (but this is clearly said and for a good price you have to expect it)
- doublebed is OK but could be slighlty larger

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DrCraq
Reviewed 14 September 2018

My partner and I stayed at the Winsor Hotel for five nights. We had our own private bathroom, which was small, but we enjoyed the privacy. The room was small and very basic, but clean. The bed was also small - there wasn't much room to move! The room was quite noisy at night, especially on Friday and Saturday.

The hotel is located in quite a dodgy area - I would not recommend walking home after dark. During the day is okay. You are buzzed into the hotel, so it is quite secure. There is an employee at the front desk 24 hours a day. Aside from its dodgy area, Winsor is quite centrally located - Westfield is only a block away on 5th, and it is very easy to get a bus or a tram - the stops are a 2 minute walk away around the corner. My partner and I caught public transport to Alamo Square, Fisherman's Wharf and AT&T park using these stops.

Room tip: If you're willing to pay a little more, it is much more comfortable to have your own bathroom!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple