“Great spot to in in china town!”
Review of Spicy King

Spicy King
Ranked #870 of 6,295 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Great Chinese food! Well Priced.
But Service very slow. I saw 4 empty table as we walk in. We have waited 30 minute
Until a server come. Like the server forgot us. But overall the food was great!

1  Thank SebastianFoodLover

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We loved our visit to Spicy King during our trip to San Francisco. The staff was very friendly, service quick and food delicious. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Surprised to get a seat quickly. Friendly staff. Clean and nicely decorated facility. I only had one dish, but I liked it. It could gave been hotter, but it wasn't bad. The price was excellent. $10 for a bowl of noodles I couldn't finish was perfect. Though, there could have been a bit more beef. Go and enjoy!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Despite the service or lack of service, I'm still a fan. I was here with my dining partner 2015. Coming back for another visit and was craving spice, we landed here again. We came for lunch, upon arrival it was crowded. all front tables we taken. We were shown to the back tables that were private. Just then I had the feeling we were going to be the forgotten children,,, and I was RIGHT!

After we were seated it took a bit to get our menus which then they took our drink order right away. Our beers we ordered came, and at that point I made the server stay to take our food order which was the Pork Belly in Spicy Garlic Sauce appetizer and the Spicy Garlic Flavored Prawns. The dishes seem to take forever as 2 tables next to use with a party of 6 that sat after us were getting their dishes. Finally we got our 2 dishes and I have to say they were excellent. Perfect heat, the right amount of garlic and the quantity of each dish was good. Our server never came to check on us, ask us how our food was or even to see if we wanted another beer. Then the wait for the server to come back with the check which I then had to get up and ask for it not to mention I had to go back to the cash register wait for someone to process the check.

Atmosphere: typical Chinatown Chinese restaurant. Service: very OK to poor. Food: Very Very Good. I will try other places though next visit.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We went for spicy hot pot, and were not disappointed. Good variety of food to put in it, all very tasty. The service was pretty good, and we were a fairly large group split on two tables. The spiciness was intense, but just right. I doesn't look like much on the outside, but it's very nicely decorated and arranged on the inside. We really enjoyed it.