“The best in SF”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Reviewed 6 October 2018

I have been in SF for 1 week and it was the best place I have been. The food is great, the staff is wonderful. Really nice people and they really knows how to welcome you.
SUPER

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Enjoyed a Lamb burger and . Affordable and tasty burger. Good service, well maintained fast food restaurant.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

This burger joint was across the hotel I was staying and I walked in because I was hungry. Ziggy’s didn't disappoint. Good fries.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

I saw the 4 star rating and expected to have a good burger. We ordered ours WELL it was med-rare. I could have put up with a re-cooking of it but no one was interested in fixing it. When I went to the counter to let them know, they did not care and did not fix it. The ground beef tasted gummy and had no flavor....

Reviewed 25 August 2018

We had just returned from a day of exploring and the restaurant was right across the street from our hotel and I had read about the restaurant from before so we stopped and grabbed lunch from here. The burgers were exceptional as was the service, the owner was super friendly, and the dinner options were also very good. We enjoyed this spot so much we came back multiple times in the coming days.