“Great lamb Burger”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Reviewed 9 November 2015

I was able to try their lamb burger which was great. Good taste and the service was very good. The location was convenient for me as well.

Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

I had a create your own salad with a turkey patty and honey dijon dressing. It was delicious and a good value too. Casual dining at its best.

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stublmed upon this restaurant whilst walking on Market St and we had a chicken sandwhich, a lamb burger and sweet potato fries. It was delicious and the price is decent. The portions are big, sometimes enough for 2. Great place for Muslims who are looking for halal dinners in San Francisco.

1  Thank Aizat R
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Ziggy's Burgers was close to our hotel so we ate here twice while visiting. I really enjoyed the make your own salad, which was very fresh and had a lot of good options. My husband and daughter liked the burgers--I didn't, because they were a tad spicy (wish they would mention that somewhere before you order). Good place overall for a quick bite.

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Turkey burgers are cooked to perfection, and even have grill marks. Fries are thin and crispy - - very fresh. Public bathroom is clean.