“Nice breakfast spot”

Add it.
The New Spot
Ranked #2,182 of 6,298 Restaurants in San Francisco
Reviewed 17 June 2017

We enjoyed a nice breakfast before leaving SF to return home. We arrived shortly after they opened at 0800 and had a choice of any table or booth. Fariza was our server - she was pleasant and attentive. My husband had the hangover skillet and I had the French toast. Both were very good. The coffee was very good as well. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We ate at The New Spot last night and it was delicious. Camarones, enchilada, taquitos, quesadilla. All delicious.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I went twice there so far. Had the Quesadillas and their Burrito. Both of them were delicious, but I think I preferred the Burrito. The prices are decent and we got our food quickly both time. I will go again for quick lunches/dinners because of the food/prices, but also because it is within walking distance from where I work.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

The New Spot is a small Salvadorian restaurant in Dogpatch. The hours are pretty limited, and it's not as amazing as some of the taqueria's in the Mission, BUT I still definitely recommend it. They have your standard taqueria fair (quesadillas, burritos, etc) along with some speciality Salvadoran items.

Definitely a place to checkout if you want some no-fuss delicious food in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

Limited experience with the menu at this place. Only had two carne asada soft tacos, but they were fabulous and cheap. Under $3 each. Lots of steak filling and great flavors.