“Not great, but not terrible”
Review of Sao Bien - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sao Bien
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I ate here because it was close to the hostel and I was tired, and it was a Monday night and all the other restaurants nearby were closed. The seafood fried noodle was okay, as was the service, but I've had better in food halls for the same price or less. Any other night of the week, I'm sure you could do better.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

Superb tasting scallops with choy and brocoli. Delicious lemon grass chicken. This restaurant was very reasonably priced and close to our hotel, the Cova hotel. There were many more seafood dishes we would have loved to try. There is a live crab tank.

Reviewed 11 May 2011

Terrible food, terrible service, terrible location, doesn't worth penny