“Japan outside of Japan”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Having eaten sushi in Japan before I know what I am talking about when I say this place was authentic amazing sushi. Very good service. It was a delight.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

Stopped in for a late lunch as looking for a sashimi fix. Perfect place to solve that problem. Ordered sashimi lunch plate and went with chefs selections. All were extremely fresh and flavorful. The octopus was outstanding and the salmon just melted in your mouth. Great attentive service and also able prices. Have nice sushi bar seats if you're a solo also.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

The concierge at the hotel recommended this restaurant to me and I wasn’t disappointed. The prices were good and the fish extremely fresh! I will defiantly eat here on future trips to San Francisco. I had the eel and tuna, both were wonderful. I got lucky and was seated right away but it is a small restaurant and a lot of people had to wait 30mins or more for a table. They will take reservations and hold a spot for you if you want to wander around the area for a little bit while waiting. Defiantly recommend this great little sushi bar.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Delicious vegetarian dish of stir-fried vegetables over rice. Seafood dishes looked appetitizing. Not an intimate place, more like a place for students.

Reviewed 18 February 2012

Definitely the solid reviews are spot on target. My wife and I went here for dinner and it was great. It was very busy so I suggest reservations. We had some sushi as well as other non-sushi dishes and all of them were very fresh with a great presentation and very yummy. The service was very solid as well. Definitely I'd recommend this place for good Japanese food.

1  Thank saintba