“Breakfast ”

Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

You really do need to try this joint out

I had breakfast burrito and it was superb I couldn't eat it all

Service is very quick and professional and the prices are average for the city

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Mo's was referred to us by the staff at Mama's as the line at Mama's was 1 hr 45 minutes. We were very pleased with the breakfast and service at MO's. The portions were large and the food was tasty. We ordered the Italian omelette and French toast. I would definitely recommend Mo's for their food, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Stopped by with two girlfriends on a Saturday morning around 9am. The coffee was magnificent, the potatoes are TO DIE FOR and the eggs I had over easy, along with thick, smokey bacon... I couldn't be more impressed.

The wait staff was AMAZING. The smiliest group of ladies, that made us feel so welcome. They filled up our coffees and waters regularly and even remembered that my friend was drinking decaf.

It's definitely not fancy - it's a diner feel. But it is ADORABLE. You won't be disappointed. Make sure you get something with potatoes.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Mo's is absolute gem of a place. A quaint diner style place giving it a really relaxed feel. Plenty of choice on the menu to suit all tastes and really friendly staff. The highlight for me was the rotating grill that they cook the burgers on. I can honestly say this was one of the best burgers Ive ever had. Really reasonable prices and fantastic quick eats would bring me straight back the next time I'm in Sanf Francisco!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Found this while looking for somewhere for breakfast. Bingo!!! This place was amazing, fantastic food, good menu and friendly service. As we left there was a sizeable queue, and with good reason. We had bacon and eggs, which was accompanied with fried potatoes (divine!), toast and preserves. the coffee cup was continually being filled - this place was everything you want in a traditional american breakfast diner! Worth searching out!!!