Lowest prices for your stay
US$412
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.comUS$371
PricelineUS$371
travelup.comUS$412
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2019

I had a very bad experience with this hotel i made an over the phone booking for 13 rooms and they charged my credit card twice I called them so they can return my money and they said they can’t help me I will never book with them again.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Enrique S
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-SOMA, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2019

Hello Enrique,

We appreciate your feedback - thank you for taking the time to leave us with comments about your recent stay. It's unfortunate that you did not seem to have experienced the usual level of satisfaction that other guests have but thanks for pointing out the things that we can improve on. We are sorry to hear that there were some billing concerns and overcharging to your credit card. If this was made via a third party booking site, please contact them to have the appropriate reversals made. If the booking was made directly with us, please contact us again so we can look into the matter more thoroughly. We hope this is resolved soon.

Best Regards,
ABVI SOMA
Customer Care Team

Reviewed 18 June 2019

We had a very good stay--
Friendly Staff
Knowledgable in recommending nice city attractions.

Very convenient to all City Attractions!

NOT LIKE A OTHER HOTEL
FELT AT HOME I WILL BE COMING BACK
NEXT TIME

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Carmen I
haspa, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-SOMA, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2019

Thank you for your kind feedback. We value our staff, they are the face of the company and we always encourage them to do their best. We provide an authentic experience with a historical location that many travelers can appreciate. We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home.

Reviewed 9 March 2019

CONSUMER ALERT. If there is ANY chance you might cancel your reservation do not book here! You can call them till you are blue in the face and they wont be able to find your reservation, and will charge you anyway. They staff is extremely rude, and won't do anything for you. I called 4 times to an extremely rude staff on every call. Instead of being helpful, they were angry I kept trying to cancel when they couldn't find my reservation. I believe they have done it on purpose and reported to consumer protection. If you have a similar situation please contact me.

Date of stay: March 2019
3  Thank jzig801
haspa, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-SOMA, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Unfortunately when individuals choose to book their reservations through booking engines like Trip Advisor, or others, we are bound to extremely tight rules and regulations on how we handle specific situations... it's their processes we must contractually abide by. In this particular case there was an issue with the booking site, and if you needed to cancel it, it had to be done through the said booking site, as we attempt to explain to anyone that has these kinds of issues. Unfortunately we do not have the power to cancel your reservation or even attempt to give you a refund, as this would be breaking our agreement with the booking engine. You must call them and go through them in order to process the requested cancellation/refund. Understandably some people have a difficult time understanding these complexities, but we have encouraged anyone to take the appropriate actions, sadly not everyone listens to us and would rather take liberties in speaking down to our staff. I see to it personally that the staff is always very professional, and work with them to bring improvements when they are needed.

Reviewed 1 February 2019

This very affordable hotel is in a great location with multiple restaurants in walking distance. Staff is polite and readily available. Rooms range from compact to large spacious room with King size bed, Mini frig & microwave. TVs are tiny but who goes to SF to watch TV?

Date of stay: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Trail11444573677
abvisoma, Hotel Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-SOMA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2019

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the stay at the ABVI Soma and the great feedback.
It is really encouraging that everything matched your expectations.
We feel proud when we get such reviews and motivate us to serve better.
Look forward to welcoming you again.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 23 January 2019

I was hesitant about booking because I was not able to get through the hotel after I made a reservation. However, I did get in touch with them on the morning of my arrival and was then happy with their service. They don't have parking, but I was able to park on the street after 6 pm and Sunday was free. The place is older,, but clean. It is a good value for the price and location. They don't have air, but I was comfortable with the window open and fan on. There is a bit of noise from a bar on the corner, but it really didn't bother me that much (and I was there on a Saturday night.) If I'm going out in the area, I would stay here again. Rocco's restaurant is close by, great place to eat!

Date of stay: January 2019
2  Thank KGN86
abvisoma, Hotel Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-SOMA, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2019

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your stay and the valuable review recommending our hotel.
We will take your comments for further improvement. Glad to note that you liked the stay.
It is our privilege to serve clients like you.
Reviews from guests like you motivate us further.
Please do visit us again,

Hotel Manager.