“Candlestick Park”
Review of Candlestick Park - CLOSED

Candlestick Park
Reviewed 10 July 2015

i like the history of the park-I was there for Paul McCartneys concert it being the last one to ever play Candlestick a moment in history is candlestick is the site of the Beatles last concert. getting out of the parking lot was terrible. Its all gone now

Reviewed 8 June 2015

No longer a ballpark technically but even when used for events or concerts, leaving the park is a nightmare. It took us 2 hours to just get onto Hwy 101. Horrible planning!

Reviewed 23 April 2015

My first ever baseball game ....... I was in really high seats and thought that i was not going to be able to see anything but the view was really good... one thing I will say if you have never seen a game before make sure you are with someone who knows how the game works - I picked most of it up as the game went on but there was a few things that i needed to be explained.

1  Thank katwat87
Reviewed 19 February 2015

I have been a 49er fan since I was little and to finally get out there and see their stadium and watch them play a game was amazing, I go out there every year to see a game, however I will be attending Levi Stadium this year!

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 October 2014

I was there on may 27th, for soccer event USA vs Azerbaijan.
Location: Its 15 mins away from San-Fransisco. I'd prefer at least an hour before to arrive there. Because you will waste at least 30 mins waiting on line to get in and park the car.
Food and drinks: lines for food was unbelieveable, and were slow. if you are for soccer game then i wouldn't even recommend to stay on line at break, because break its just only 15 mins.
Outside of stadium was hot, probably like 85-90F(24-27C). But inside of stadium was so windy and freeze that I was looking to another (3rd) jacket to wear. After game i got sick. Probably geographical location of stadium is really bad, that gets really windy and cold. can't imagine in winter time.
But its really good for american football and soccer.