The location is great, and the service here steadily has improved over the years - Very friendly! This was my best visit ever! The room was very clean, and the amenities were fine. WiFi is complimentary and works well. The complimentary breakfast doesn't disappoint and offers something for everyone's tastebuds. The happy hour offered Tuesday - Friday is a nice plus. Where else can you see three cool bulldogs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is located steps from Union Square and San Francisco's iconic cable cars; walking distance to Chinatown, art galleries, museums and the best shopping district in the city. Built in the 1920's in the Spanish Colonial Revival style, this historic 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, cable TV and a full service health club with indoor swimming pool located on site. Rooftop restaurant and bar overlooking downtown and Union Square. Live piano music Tuesday through Saturday nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco