1,811 results
All reviewsmarket streetsports clubequinox gymmkt restauranthealth clubwindow seatroom servicein room diningunion squareluxury hotelthe ritzhotel guestsconcierge deskfitness centercorner roombeautiful hotelbusiness hotel
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I always love staying at the Four Seasons in San Francisco because of the way the staff treats each of their clients and they anticipate each and every need. This local is prime for the trolley to the waterfront, muni to Castro or BART to the airport. Plenty of shopping near by.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Four Seasons is in a really good location in San Francisco. Hotel and rooms are well appointed and in excellent shape. Staff and concierge are very professional, friendly and proficient. Very easy to recommend this property.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Lydia served us room service several times, she's and excellent employee who really understands customer service. I've been a member at the Four Seasons in Dallas for 19 years, have been to a Four Seasons over 2000 times, and she stands out as a leader in serving the customer.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We stayed at the Four Seasons Tuesday-Saturday and had a great time. The location is central to everything we wanted to do. The room was spectacular (#1626) with loads of space. We did not eat in the restaurant as there are so many amazing restaurants within walking distance. When my husband asked where I wanted to stay, I said "The Four Seasons, definitely!" We're glad we did!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2017

No matter what city I travel to, if there is a Four Seasons I book it. The consistency and service in these Hotels are second to none. I find the rooms quiet and beds are superior. Concierge always knows the best restaurants to book

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family