The Orchard Hotel(San Francisco)
US$279
US$230
Orchard Hotel
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

Stanford Court San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$237
US$204
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$324
US$265
Hotels.com
US$444
US$287
Official Site
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$421/night.

The Alise San Francisco - A Staypineapple Hotel(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$279
San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$250
  • Bar/Lounge
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$341
US$324
  • Room Service
Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$374
US$319
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$376/night.

Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$255
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$345
US$318
  • Pool
1,776 results
All reviewssports clubmarket streetequinox gymmkt restauranthealth clubroom servicein room diningunion squareluxury hotelthe ritzhotel guestsfitness centerconcierge deskcorner roombusiness hotelwonderful hotelferry building
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Located downtown on Market, next to the Yerba Buena Gardens, Mascone Center & SF MOMA, this is one great, sleek, paragon of a hotel.

All the usual Four Seasons comforts apply: excellent check-in service, robes & slippers in the bathroom, L'Occitane shampoos & shea butter vegetable cakes of soap, large bed w/ huge screen TV, booze & snacks in the fridge. The excellent leadership of the Four Season's brand has distilled the hotel experience down to a science of perfect service and comfort. I also like the fact that I could open the window and let a bit of the clean, fresh Pacific air into my room at night - most hotels no longer allow you to open their windows.

I was here for a business trip, and we had a company dinner for clients in a private room - catered by the hotel restaurant MKT I believe.

Service was impeccable, the steak/salmon combo entree was very well prepared. The bar tender, Michael, was awesome & made special forays into the room to be sure everyone was well supplied with libations - including an excellent Napa Cakebread wine.

The Hotel bar in the evening is a fun place where high tech Silicon Valley peeps mingle with tourists from around the globe. The whole ambiance of the hotel is really excellent - there is just a great buzz here.

Early in the morning yesterday I was taking some pix outside the hotel and by chance followed a well dressed, dapper, elderly man with an umbrella under his arm and a rakishly tied Windsor tie - walking into the hotel foyer. He was smiling. He crisply turned into the "Private Residents Only" entrance door, as it was opened for him by hotel staff, and I confess I felt a stab of envy. The maitre'd greeted him behind the modern wooden desk with a "Welcome back home, Mr. So-in-so."

How wonderful it must be to live permanently in the Four Seasons San Francisco, and call it home!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Stayed at the Four Seasons for a conference at the nearby Moscone Convention Center and was very happy. The service was first rate and the room was wonderful and spacious, especially compared to other hotels I have staye at in SF for prior years conferences. The Equinox Helath Club is first rate and available to guests, I just which I had more time to use it. The central location is great for touring, shopping and food and the hotel lobby, bar and cafe makes for a great place for business metings or a bit of fun. Wonderful!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Christian K, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

I appreciate the time you took to write the review! We're glad that you were able to stay with us during your recent conference. I hope you have the chance to stay with us again and this time have more time to take advantage of Equinox Sports Club.

Cheers,

Reviewed 15 March 2016

enjoyed the room, and breakfast at MKT quite a bit. Overall found the hotel surprisingly cold in spirit. Staff felt jr. level. Not exactly what i'd expect from a 5 start hotel. Hotel was very clean and we really loved the room.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Thank dcsjoe123 .
Christian K, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2016

Thank you for your candid response. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your room and MKT Restaurant. I apologize that we didn't meet your expectations on a couple of levels. If you have the opportunity to share more so that we can correct the situation, I can be reached directly at christian.klaus@fourseasons.com. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed here one night while in town for the Warriors vs Blazers game. Quick trip, but the rooms were impeccable, quiet and comfortable. I was on the 10th floor and had the best night's sleep I've had in a while. Bar was mellow, as to be expected. Great drinks and service. Views from the room were nice.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank BriSanVan

I hope to welcome you back for a longer trip! Perhaps another game? Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

This hotel knows how to treat there guests! We brought in Press to review our products and the use presidential suite to showcase our products. The Press enjoyed our event, service was AMAZING! We Love Four Seasons!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank JHEvent

Thank you! We are so glad your product showcase went well and that the press enjoyed the event and service. We hope to welcome you back soon!