“Great breakfast place”

Ranked #20 of 6,275 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pacific Heights
Description: At Sweet Maple, we keep it real and simple. We focus on great food and friendly service. We have a relaxing and spacious atmosphere filled with aromas of fresh ground coffee.Come and enjoy the food, enjoy the drinks. Find out why Sweet Maple is rapidly becoming one of the best brunch places in San Francisco.We're open every day for breakfast and lunch!
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We visited San Francisco on our trip to the US and did breakfast there. Great food - delicious breakfast!!!

Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you for visiting us, Magdalena. We are glad to know you enjoyed your meal and we hope you will see us again next time you are in San Francisco!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Excellent place to have breakfast , beautiful restaurant and reasonably priced food. Very attentive staff , would highly recommend this place we were very lucky in getting a table for five has its very popular

Thank you for coming in, Angela. We are pleased to know you and your group enjoyed your meal so much and we look forward to serving you again some day!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The Millionaire Bacon and the French Toast...so good. Enjoyed breakfast on a weekday late morning. We will return. Thank you

We look forward to serving you again, CL. Thank you for your visit!

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Sunday, 8 am, I thought I'll be the only one in the restaurant. Long line was standing at the front entrence, waiting to get a table.
The place is warm and comfortable, waitreses smiling all the time, and beatles music at the background.
The food was no less than great, and the bacon is just amazing.
I loved every moment of being there, and definitely will be back.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I went to Sweet Maple to round out a trip to San Francisco in November 2017. As it was a Sunday morning when we decided to eat here, we thought we should get here early, and we're glad we did! We arrived about 15 minutes before it opened (8 am), and got seated right away, but others who came after us weren't as lucky. The waitress was very helpful, and I never ran out of water or coffee.

I had the Hass omelette, which was filled with avocado, cheese, and a few other things. It came with a roasted potato medley and a thick slice of toast. My fiancé and I also ordered a side of the "Millionaire's bacon" to share. While a bit pricey for two slices, it was amazing bacon and I definitely encourage you to order it! My fiancé had the "Swine" breakfast pizza, and it was delicious too. It also had a great crust.

I highly recommend Sweet Maple, and be sure to get there early! It was well worth it.

Hi Bmcosu. We're happy to know you and your fiancé enjoyed your meal with us! We appreciate your very kind words!