“Do it!”

US$83.00*
Majestic Electric Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: SoSF is your #1 source for all things biking San Francisco. We know the city's best bike routes, especially the ones that go around the hills. We show you San Francisco's wild history and modern trends, including food, art, music, kooky local politics, and, of course, all things bicycles. Our guided bike tours focus on the city's neighborhoods and include: Unique history, diverse neighborhoods, Victorian architecture, public art, awesome bikes, & tasty local cuisine. Fun, friendly, local guides lead you through safe, bike-friendly routes that go around those infamous hills.
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I truly loved this tour. I think this is the hippest, coolest way to get to know the real San Francisco, this was my second time in San Fran and I got to know more history and a feel for the place within a hour than reading any tour book. The team Eoin and Daniel were really fun and made us feel really welcome, full of interesting facts and told in a very amusing manor. They also helped us out on placed we wanted to eat and emailed us a list of suggestions, that were great. And don't be put off by the hills, they have a route sorted that I think we only did one small one at the end, it was pretty easy. I turly recommded this tour, it takes you off the beaten track that you wouldn't really get to see on other tours. I would do it again the next time I visit. Daniel you were great, thanks again :)

Reviewed 23 March 2012

'Authentic' is the best word to describe the tour of san fran Daniel and his team took us on. We felt like we saw the real soul of the city. Great for couples or families with kids 12 up (i did it with my 14 year old son who also loved it). You don't feel like a tourist when you're riding around the city (no hills thankfully). Will do it again next time in sf.

1  Thank Mike V
Reviewed 18 March 2012

My husband and I took this layed back tour and it was a super way to get a feel for the different cultures of this wonderful place. We learned lots of information about SF history as well. It was better than renting bikes and going on our own by a long shot. The ride itself is not strenous. A couple of hills but we didn't even get winded. It was chilly in the morning but they provided gloves with our bikes. I recommend taking water. There are baskets on the bikes to put a few small belongings.

1  Thank brennorwood
Reviewed 17 March 2012

We decided to go on this tour since it was different from just biking across the bridge and would provide history, sights off the beaten path and take us to some places we especially wanted to see and find out about. The size is kept small, large hills are avoided, it showed us things we would never have discovered on our own and provided some historical facts that really made it interesting. The tour guides are great and very friendly-we would definitely recommend it to others!!

Reviewed 17 March 2012

My wife and I were celebrating our 30th anniversary in San Francisco, and we really like bike tours. Our hotel was in the Wharf area, but the last thing we wanted to do was a tour in the Wharf area. We're very familiar with that area, and the thought of biking through the crowds past Bush Man, Silver Man and Gold Man just didn't appeal to us. Also, Biking the Bridge didn't spark any interest with us either. We've walked the bridge, been to Sausalito, etc.
What we were looking for was a "road less travelled" and the Streets of San Francisco tour looked like it fit the bill perfectly! At first it looked like we might be out of luck. The day we had set aside for the trip was totally booked. But Daniel, the co-owner stayed in contact with my wife, and lo and behold two slots opened up! Great tour, through the Panhandle, Golden Gate Park, Haight District, Mission District and the Castro District. We really enjoyed the sights, sounds, and history of these various areas. I can't imagine any casual biker or anyone interested in history/culture being disappointed in this tour.
We highly recommend!