“Very nice!”

Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Lismore, Australia
“Very nice!”
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Great food, good price and excellent service. Agreat place for an all American breakfast. I had the eggs Benedict, loved it.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Illinois
“Great breakfast - fast service!”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

We went here upon reading all the other tripadvisor reviews and have to agree. The food was great and the service was fast. I'm not a big breakfast person, so I just went with chocolate chip pancakes. My partner had one of their special combos (think the James Dean) and said it was great.

You can sit outside at several tables, but since it was a bit brisk that morning, we chose to eat inside.

Only down point? They serve soda in cans, so if you want a refill, have to buy a second can. Not a big deal, but since I'm not a coffee drinker (which did have free refills), I had to get my caffeine fix elsewhere.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank ThatTravelinJones
Runcorn UK
“Great breakfasts”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Our first experience of American breakfast. We were well inpressed. The staff were friendly and helpful and the food was excellent. I was being nosey and looking at everyone's plate as it went past. They all looked fresh, tasty and inviting. Especially the fresh fruit that came with many dishes. I'd read reviews about the cafe on Trip Adviser and made a point of going there. It was also close to the Sheraton where we were staying. We were not disappointed. It would be my first choice if we return to the area.

Visited January 2012
Creedmoor, North Carolina
“Great little cafe”
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I ate here a couple time this week for breakfast or lunch. The food was really good and the service was fast and friendly.

Brooklyn, New York
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Good, fresh food. Nice sunlit tables for dining outside. The breakfast sandwiches were very large (3 pieces of bread and a lot of egg, cheese, meat filling). Fresh and very tasty.