“awesome ride”
Review of Stoked SF

Stoked SF
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Stoked SF is an adventure tour company that offers private Mountain Biking, Hiking, Surfing, Kayaking and Kite Boarding tours. Perfect for the most advanced to the person or group who just would like to experience a local's perceptive of the area in a relaxed and safe environment.
Toronto, Canada
“awesome ride”
Reviewed 20 August 2011

This was my first time riding in Marin. Rob took me to some of the very best trails in the area. It was a great experience and I will certainly look to do it again the next time I'm in the area.

Visited July 2011

“Great gear great guide great trail”
Reviewed 20 August 2011

Preceded by a ferry ride to Sausalito a short car trip and the riding starts, challenging terrain some quite narrow trails but overall a blast, if you've got 4 hours to spare do it

Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great ride”
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I do a lot of mountain biking at home in UK, so Rob took me to a great track that provided lots of fast paced riding and thrills. Great time and I would recommend.

Visited June 2011
Broomfield, Colorado
“Stoked SF is just flat out rad!”
Reviewed 9 August 2011

My wife and I recently went to San Fran for a well needed get away...As endurance atheletes we don't relax much (ever), vacation or otherwise.

We hooked up with Rob at Stoked SF to get in a solid 4 hour workout and get back on the mountain bike, which I havent done in way too long. I am in love with the sport all over again and wondering why my bike has been hanging in the garage for 7 years.

I think the best part is so is my wife...she had always been a bit scared of the feel of a mtn bike vs. road...Rob took the time to make sure she got comfortable; teaching her the fundamentals of riding a mtb...Genuine, caring,knowlegdable and hardcore...what else can you ask for?

The tour was Epic, the ride was a grind, the gear was second to none and the guide was top notch...

1000 thanks Rob!

We'd do it again in a heart beat!

Visited August 2011
North Dakota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Perfect Surf Session!”
Reviewed 3 August 2011

This was my second time using Rob at stoked SF and once again it was perfect. I went surfing for the first time and had a blast. Rob drove around looking for great surf and we found it. Great instructions and I was in a short amount of time catchng waves. If you want to go where the locals go stoked SF is a no brainer. Thanks Rob!