3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
All reviews fire pit the golden gate bridge wine and cheese crissy field army barracks social club free shuttle historic property continental breakfast location is amazing a wonderful place to stay perfect stay easy access every evening front desk staff commissary city
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021

This is a beautiful brand new hotel. The decor is tasteful and functional. The location is ideal for exploring and taking advantage of the presidio--it's a national park. Great area for walking, running and viewing the Golden Gate Bridge. Great access on and off the 101.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 16 December 2020

My sister was turning 30yrs and we wanted to do something special. We looked all over SF and based on their COVID preventions, the beautiful view of the Golden Gate Bridge and a great deal of outdoor trails & beach we could not resist. At check in we were informed that they offer a breakfast and a wine and cheese option. Which was a BONUS! The rooms are exceptionally clean, modern and well kept. The staff sent sparkling wine, chocolates and a card from the hotel for my sisters birthday!!!!! My sister was beyond happy!!!! The hotel also offers extra things as they cannot be kept in the room, but we only had 2 robes brought up. Later the staff also recommended a nice restaurant called Presidio Kebab nearby that had outside seating and heaters which was AMAZING!

Overall, I felt safe because of the protocols being used to protect the guest as well as their staff. My sister and I felt comfortable and where able to enjoy her birthday and the little getaway during this pandemic.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank GrandTour05774224850
Reviewed 8 December 2020

This property has it all-helpful and engaging Staff, wonderful design and impeccably clean rooms.
The location was also perfect for what I was looking for-very safe and close to everything. And even
though the Walk Disney Museum is closed for the time being, we found some great gifts in their store.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 29 November 2020

I stayed while celebrating Thanksgiving with my friend who lives nearby. Everything was perfect and the protocols for protecting staff and guests made me very comfortable. Definitely recommend The Lodge.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 19 November 2020

This is a stunning place to stay with the entire park at your doorstep. Clean and fresh as well as historic. You wake up and look out the window and, unlike down town hotels, know at once you couldn't be anywhere but in San Francisco. The peacefulness of the Presidio pervades the hotel. It is so quiet and beautiful one could rock on the porch watching the ships go by on the bay forever. It is very expensive but generous wine and cheese and breakfast and cheap parking combine to make it seem reasonable overall. The entire place was impeccably clean, masks and distancing meticulously observed, and outdoors so accessible that we felt covid-safe too.

Date of stay: November 2020