The Alise San Francisco - A Staypineapple Hotel(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$325
Hotels.com
Book now, pay at stay
US$253
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Stanford Court San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$294
US$261
  • Bar/Lounge
San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)
Book now, pay at stay
US$313
Marriott Hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$237
Official Site
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$283
US$207
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$310/night.

Chancellor Hotel on Union Square(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$256
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$323/night.

US$416
US$278
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$395
1,545 results
All reviewsgrace cathedralnob hillbig restaurantinfinity poolspa facilitiespiano barcable carsteam roomcalifornia streetupgraded to a suiteunion squareclassic hotelan upgraderoom serviceone bedroom suitemark hopkinshotel guests
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We just returned from a two night stay at this little gem. We stayed in a regular room which was small, but comfortable. There was a desk, and also two club chairs with a table between them, so if you wanted to spend time in your room or needed to work from your room, you could easily manage comfortably. Everything was new including the carpet, bedding and bathroom. Housekeeping did a wonderful job, bathroom linens & products were very nice and they even had turn down service with a couple of nice chocolates! The bed and linens were as comfortable as any hotel I've stayed in! The bar was packed with people enjoying the piano music and the staff could not have been more helpful and friendly! We will definitely go back there next time we stay in the city!

Room Tip: We traveled with a group of 5 and had 3 rooms on the 3rd floor (307-309) and all of us had newly remodeled rooms. Maybe it's a good idea to ask for one of the updated rooms if they are still remodeling!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
HuntingtonHotelSF, Public Relations Manager at The Scarlet Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2012

Dear Bizybee52,

Thank you for your detailed review of your recent stay with us -- we're thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit! We always strive to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible, from our service to the furnishings in the guest rooms. I'll be sure to share your comments with our staff...including your note about staying with us the next time you're in San Francisco! We look forward to it. Until then, we wish you safe and happy travels.

Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill Spa

Reviewed 29 October 2012

I stayed at the Huntington because it was close to my work assignment. I had the usual trip in, and was tired and pretty grumpy. Room was nice, large, plenty of space to work and FREE internet (I HATE staying at expensive "luxury hotels" and paying for internet, when I don't have to pay extra to use the lights, the air conditioning, and other utilities). However, it was the next morning that really showed the professional level of management at the hotel: I was served EXACTLY what I wanted, indicating I was in a rush. It arrived perfectly, a big, hot pot of tea, warmed milk for the tea, perfect eggs, and perfect toast. The server was wraith-like in his service, putting down and clearing things without fuss or noise. The rest of the hotel was also very well-run, with my car appearing in a few minutes, as if by magic, the staff knowledgeable and competent, business-like, and kind. The perfect business-person's hotel!!

Room Tip: Be specific about your requirements: quiet room, office space, view, etc. and the staff will do their best to accommodate you.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights in October 2012. Overall, the hotel didn't quite measure up to our expectations, resp. to its status as a "Small Luxury Hotel of the World". The reception was kind of snippy; they just checked us into our room very quickly without giving us any explanations on the hotel or even saying welcome (the concierge on the other hand was very friendly and helped us with all our requests). As for the room, it was a tad on the shabby side (again, measured against the expectations that one might have based on the hotel category and price). We had heard that you have to be lucky to get one of the newer rooms here, so maybe it was just bad luck that we ended up in one that looked clearly dated (for what it's worth, we were in room number 707). Bathroom was nice, but pretty small. The spa is nice, but nothing out of the ordinary. One great thing is the hotel's location.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kloddz
HuntingtonHotelSF, Public Relations Manager at The Scarlet Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

Dear Kloddz,

Greetings from the Huntington Hotel! Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't happy with your accommodations during your visit, and we apologize that we weren't able to meet your expectations. Our goal is to always make our guests feel that the Huntington Hotel is their home away from home. Rest assured that we will address your service concerns with the appropriate staff so we can ensure that our guests feel welcomed from the moment they arrive at the Huntington. I’ll be sure to pass along your positive comments to our Concierge – thank you for sharing that with us. Regarding your guest room, we are pleased to note that plans are underway for refurbishments in the near future. Please be assured that we take all feedback very seriously, and we do look forward to another opportunity to be of service to you the next time your travels bring you to San Francisco.

Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill Spa

Reviewed 20 October 2012

My husband & I, along with his son, decided to stay up on Nob Hill for a change. Love the area! We booked a suite on this visit. As we walked in, we were greeted with a warm welcome by the Staff. As we entered our suite, it felt like home. Everything was comfortable & clean! There is some newness around the hotel & in the suite; yet, there is a classic feel to it which we like. We were in San Francisco for a few days, I did not have the free time to try out their Spa; but I will on our next visit. Love the location! The California & Van Ness Cable car goes by frequently; Grace Cathedral is nearby; and across the street is Huntington Park. What an ideal location! Close to Union Square and the shopping. We walked down (carefully) to our favorite restaurants. The Huntington Hotel offers car service during the day. I needed to pick up my Hermes scarf from the nearest Peninou French Laundry & Cleaners. The driver asked if she could wait for us while I picked up my scarf. Of course, we said "Yes, please!" I joined some friends for breakfast one morning in The Big 4. That classic feel remains in the restaurant with the oil paintings, full portraits of the 4 famous tycoons, leather chairs and fire place. We enjoyed staying at the Huntington Hotel & Spa. The service was impeccable; and the
Staff were friendly and most helpful. I could not help notice that their awards were posted outside on their building; one from Preferred and an award for being a small luxury hotel. Well deserved. We will return!

Room Tip: Spend the extra on a suite, you will be happier and more comfortable!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Huntington Hotel. The best thing I can say about it is: it's nice. Nice in that the people are friendly and on top of everything (even room service which I think a lot of hotels struggle with), but our room was very dated - clean, but dated. Paint peeling in the bathroom - bathroom generally from another era (cracks in the tub, small sink basin, hair dryer in the wall etc...), I'm 5'4 and the shower was even too low for me. The wet bar looks to be from the 50's. The bed was comfortable and the couch was a nice option. Appreciated the bathrobes too.

All in all a fine place to stay, but don't expect to be wow'd by the rooms.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
HuntingtonHotelSF, Public Relations Manager at The Scarlet Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2012

Hello BrixNewYork,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to the Huntington. I'm pleased to hear that you were impressed with our level of service, but sorry to hear that you were not happy with your room. I'll be sure to address the issue of the paint in the bathroom with our maintenance staff straight away. Renovation plans are currently in the works for the hotel, and as such, we do hope that you'll consider staying with us again the next time you visit San Francisco. We would love another chance to wow you!

Wishing you safe and happy future travels...

Cheers,