US$577
US$275
  • Pool
Stanford Court San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$294
US$261
  • Bar/Lounge
The Alise San Francisco - A Staypineapple Hotel(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$360
US$319
Hotel Diva(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$255
US$227
  • Room Service
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$324
US$237
Official Site
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$286/night.

Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$344
US$327
  • Room Service
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$414
US$259
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$312/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$430
US$386
US$526
US$494
US$296
US$278
1,545 results
All reviewsgrace cathedralnob hillbig restaurantinfinity poolspa facilitiespiano barcable carsteam roomcalifornia streetupgraded to a suiteunion squareclassic hotelan upgraderoom serviceone bedroom suitemark hopkinshotel guests
Reviewed 22 October 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights in October 2012. Overall, the hotel didn't quite measure up to our expectations, resp. to its status as a "Small Luxury Hotel of the World". The reception was kind of snippy; they just checked us into our room very quickly without giving us any explanations on the hotel or even saying welcome (the concierge on the other hand was very friendly and helped us with all our requests). As for the room, it was a tad on the shabby side (again, measured against the expectations that one might have based on the hotel category and price). We had heard that you have to be lucky to get one of the newer rooms here, so maybe it was just bad luck that we ended up in one that looked clearly dated (for what it's worth, we were in room number 707). Bathroom was nice, but pretty small. The spa is nice, but nothing out of the ordinary. One great thing is the hotel's location.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kloddz
HuntingtonHotelSF, Public Relations Manager at The Scarlet Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

Dear Kloddz,

Greetings from the Huntington Hotel! Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't happy with your accommodations during your visit, and we apologize that we weren't able to meet your expectations. Our goal is to always make our guests feel that the Huntington Hotel is their home away from home. Rest assured that we will address your service concerns with the appropriate staff so we can ensure that our guests feel welcomed from the moment they arrive at the Huntington. I’ll be sure to pass along your positive comments to our Concierge – thank you for sharing that with us. Regarding your guest room, we are pleased to note that plans are underway for refurbishments in the near future. Please be assured that we take all feedback very seriously, and we do look forward to another opportunity to be of service to you the next time your travels bring you to San Francisco.

Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill Spa

Reviewed 20 October 2012

My husband & I, along with his son, decided to stay up on Nob Hill for a change. Love the area! We booked a suite on this visit. As we walked in, we were greeted with a warm welcome by the Staff. As we entered our suite, it felt like home. Everything was comfortable & clean! There is some newness around the hotel & in the suite; yet, there is a classic feel to it which we like. We were in San Francisco for a few days, I did not have the free time to try out their Spa; but I will on our next visit. Love the location! The California & Van Ness Cable car goes by frequently; Grace Cathedral is nearby; and across the street is Huntington Park. What an ideal location! Close to Union Square and the shopping. We walked down (carefully) to our favorite restaurants. The Huntington Hotel offers car service during the day. I needed to pick up my Hermes scarf from the nearest Peninou French Laundry & Cleaners. The driver asked if she could wait for us while I picked up my scarf. Of course, we said "Yes, please!" I joined some friends for breakfast one morning in The Big 4. That classic feel remains in the restaurant with the oil paintings, full portraits of the 4 famous tycoons, leather chairs and fire place. We enjoyed staying at the Huntington Hotel & Spa. The service was impeccable; and the
Staff were friendly and most helpful. I could not help notice that their awards were posted outside on their building; one from Preferred and an award for being a small luxury hotel. Well deserved. We will return!

Room Tip: Spend the extra on a suite, you will be happier and more comfortable!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Huntington Hotel. The best thing I can say about it is: it's nice. Nice in that the people are friendly and on top of everything (even room service which I think a lot of hotels struggle with), but our room was very dated - clean, but dated. Paint peeling in the bathroom - bathroom generally from another era (cracks in the tub, small sink basin, hair dryer in the wall etc...), I'm 5'4 and the shower was even too low for me. The wet bar looks to be from the 50's. The bed was comfortable and the couch was a nice option. Appreciated the bathrobes too.

All in all a fine place to stay, but don't expect to be wow'd by the rooms.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
HuntingtonHotelSF, Public Relations Manager at The Scarlet Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2012

Hello BrixNewYork,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to the Huntington. I'm pleased to hear that you were impressed with our level of service, but sorry to hear that you were not happy with your room. I'll be sure to address the issue of the paint in the bathroom with our maintenance staff straight away. Renovation plans are currently in the works for the hotel, and as such, we do hope that you'll consider staying with us again the next time you visit San Francisco. We would love another chance to wow you!

Wishing you safe and happy future travels...

Cheers,

Reviewed 17 October 2012 via mobile

My visit to San Fran is incomplete if I don't make a trip to the Day Spa in the Nob Hill Huntington Hotel. A great massage or pedicure, a facial or some other treatment is always great. The view is magnificent and I swim in the infinity pool or hang out by the fireplace or in the Zen Room. After full day of meetings, this is the perfect evening to unwind and reflect. So, I took a friend last night from 6-9 pm, ordered tonics and watched the sunset and caught up. This was her first time here, so we chatted a lot and swam in the infinity pool and the hot tub, then enjoyed the eucalyptus wet sauna and enjoyed our warm bathrobes and spa slippers by the fireplace. Cozy and great service.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank KontessaT
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I've stayed at the Huntington 7 times already, I tried many different rooms, and each time it's like returing home. Most of the staff have been there for years, everyone is very friendly, the rooms & bathrooms are large and well equipped (the only things that are missing for my taste are the minibar and separate shower). The relaxation pool and spa are spotless and very quiet, and the views are great whatever floor you're staying on (either the square and Grace Cathedral, or the city - you're on the top of Nob Hill, remember).
Walking up Nob Hill will efficiently replace a work out session and will give you a good conscience after eating a half a cheesecake. If you're looking for a modern hotel you will be disappointed, but if you are looking for character, elegance and caring service, this is the place!

Room Tip: Higher floor on the square side or, for first timers, city view (impressive when it's not too foggy!)
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Dear Thomas B,
Thank you for being such a loyal Huntington Hotel guest! We're so happy to hear you mention that 'each time it's like returning home', since that is exactly the way we want our guests to feel. When we read a review like yours, we realize that our staff is doing their best to create a warm and welcoming environment for our guests. We appreciate you taking the time to review us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Cheers,