My husband & I, along with his son, decided to stay up on Nob Hill for a change. Love the area! We booked a suite on this visit. As we walked in, we were greeted with a warm welcome by the Staff. As we entered our suite, it felt like home. Everything was comfortable & clean! There is some newness around the hotel & in the suite; yet, there is a classic feel to it which we like. We were in San Francisco for a few days, I did not have the free time to try out their Spa; but I will on our next visit. Love the location! The California & Van Ness Cable car goes by frequently; Grace Cathedral is nearby; and across the street is Huntington Park. What an ideal location! Close to Union Square and the shopping. We walked down (carefully) to our favorite restaurants. The Huntington Hotel offers car service during the day. I needed to pick up my Hermes scarf from the nearest Peninou French Laundry & Cleaners. The driver asked if she could wait for us while I picked up my scarf. Of course, we said "Yes, please!" I joined some friends for breakfast one morning in The Big 4. That classic feel remains in the restaurant with the oil paintings, full portraits of the 4 famous tycoons, leather chairs and fire place. We enjoyed staying at the Huntington Hotel & Spa. The service was impeccable; and the
Staff were friendly and most helpful. I could not help notice that their awards were posted outside on their building; one from Preferred and an award for being a small luxury hotel. Well deserved. We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to spark the imagination and provide an adventure for the senses, the much beloved and newly renovated Huntington Hotel re-emerges in May 2014 from a $15 million renovation as The Scarlet Huntington. The Scarlet Huntington builds upon the property's original charm, graciousness and exceptionally high standards while introducing locals and visitors to a unique and avant-garde style that is influenced by a vibrant Singapore Peranakan heritage woven together with the opulence of San Francisco. More than just a name, The Scarlet possesses a distinguished charm and charismatic aura, likened to a gracious hostess who indulges guests with a luxurious stay experience. Providing a warm ad familiar welcome, the iconic red of the former Huntington Hotel's exterior - as displayed in the brick facade and illuminated sign high atop the hotel - will permeate the new aesthetic, representing the hotel's heritage while embracing the passion and allure defined by The Scarlet; offering uninhibited luxury to every guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Scarlet Huntington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill San Francisco
- The Huntington Hotel And Nob Hill Spa