Just came back from a four night stay at this wonderful little hotel. Our room was a queen with a fireplace, and was very comfortable. Great bed, the fire was very welcomed as it was cold and rainy most of our stay. Breakfast buffet was very good, the only small drawback was that they had the same egg dish fhe first two mornings. Other days were different. Afternoon, they served hot and cold appetizers and white and red wine near their fireplace. Great place to meet and greet.
Location was terrific, less than two blocks from the cable car, and a reasonable walk to the Bart station on Market Street. We would definitely return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. Also, check out our sister hotel, White Swan Inn just 20 feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco