US$237
US$204
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$286/night.

Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$280
US$245
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$421/night.

US$452
US$307
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$392/night.

Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$503
US$251
  • Pool
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$390/night.

US$215
US$204
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$338/night.

Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$235
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$318/night.

US$270
US$227
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$385/night.

US$342
US$238
Official Site
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

Handlery Union Square Hotel(San Francisco)
US$273
US$238
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

US$242
US$201
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

All reviewscomplimentary glass of winecontinental breakfastpetite suiterooms are smallunion squareevery morningpost steach eveningquaint hoteleuropean stylethe heart of the citystreet noisecable carmini fridgepublic transportationbart stationfisherman's wharf
Reviewed 23 April 2017

This was an old hotel originally built in early 1900's but it was nicely renovated. We were there in late March and we had a small 'queen' room - but it was a very adequate room for our 3-night stay. The small 'gated' elevator was a nice throwback to the past. The staff were very nice. It was in a great location. There is a restaurant in the hotel named "Fino". This was a very good Italian restaurant with an outstanding menu. My wife and I thought it was better than our meal and experience at a very well-known Italian restaurant at Fisherman's Wharf. There is a privately-owned parking lot behind the hotel that was relatively inexpensive for daytime or overnight parking if you have a car. We had a great rental car from City Car Rental - excellent prices.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I had a corner room with two windows - neither kept out the sound of a San Francisco evening so sleep wasn't super easy to come by. The bed was comfortable, everything was clean and neat, but if you don't like old buildings, don't come. If you do like old buildings and/or European style lodgings then you'll enjoy this place. Service is great, coffee was always available in the lobby. One small thing for parents - the small shower had great water pressure, and lots of hot water, but if I were there with my 3 year old I think she'd have been in a bit of danger of being knocked over by the spray. I would definitely stay here again - but I like quaint, quirky, historic buildings with high ceilinged rooms :)

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Belle W
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Had a 1 night/1 day layover in SF on the way home, picked the Andrews. Close to Union Square, loads of shops and bars around. Very friendly staff, seemless check-in and check-out. Vintage feel to it, cosy rooms. Continental breakfast on each floor included. They were happy to keep my bags for the day as my flight was not until 11PM that night - great service! Reasonably priced, recommended for your stay in SF.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a very old, creaky, poorly soundproofed building. You can hear noise from all adjoining rooms, above and next door. You can hear hallway noise and street noise as well making for a poor night's sleep. The room was quite small and in need of some updates. The staff is helpful and friendly, the complimentary glass of wine is a nice touch and the continental breakfast is adequate. The location is convenient but there are a good amount of homeless around the area. I cannot really recommend staying here overall given the noise and overall quality of the stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 March 2017

This is my first online complaint. I tried to be considerate and sent a letter to the hotel outlining my concern. I received no response after almost three weeks and so am resorting to a more public complaint. I made a reservation 3 months in advance for a Sunny Bay King room. On arrival we were told no Sunny Bay King rooms were available and that we were placed into an “upgrade” that was uncomfortably arranged and dark. The only remaining rooms were quite small doubles, one of which we chose. On checkout we were charged for a Sunny Bay King. In my letter I requested a refund of the difference between a Sunny Bay King and a double which I think would be a reasonable resolution to a disappointing situation.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple