Lowest prices for your stay
US$249
SAVE US$65
Expedia.comUS$244
PricelineUS$249
Lol.travelUS$284
All reviews beat generation bluestone lane welcome drink avocado toast filtered water union square nespresso machine cafe next door fresh cookies bar lounge amenity fee great shower cool hotel little touches great boutique large bathroom the hotel staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2021

This was my second stay at Hotel Emblem and I'm pleased that the exceptional experience of my first stay was repeated. It is a relief to find a fashionable, affordable and friendly boutique hotel that is truly safe during a pandemic stay. The staff go above and beyond to make you feel welcome, greeting you with a cocktail. The rooms are modern, luxurious, quiet and spotless. The decor is clever with treats everywhere you gaze. Bonus features include the built-in bedside USB ports and the hallway water bottle filler. My room overlooked a serene wooded interior courtyard. I plan to return soon. If you're driving from out of town, Hotel Emblem has partnered with the nearby Westin St Francis to offer a surprisingly low overnight parking rate.

2  Thank elizabetha938
Brad Busby, General Manager at Hotel Emblem San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Thank you elizabetha938, we're always excited to have you as our Guest and can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 January 2021

Finding the front door was very difficult but the staff was happy to help my vision was coming and going when I checked in because of third nerve palsy and the staff did not understand and I was mostly blind the staff could’ve been more accommodating and helpful to me

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Wolfknot

Thank you for your review Wolfknot. We appreciate that you chose to stay at Hotel Emblem and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at Hotel Emblem during the difficult COVID time in January 2021. We very much enjoyed our stay. The staff was very courteous as we had a late check-in. As to cleaning, I understand the hotel has a very strict policy. Before a new guest checks-in, they not only wait 24-48 hours to enter the room after a stay, but they install a blue light to help sanitize the room before it’s entered for a thorough cleaning. In addition, the person that checked us in said he is required to get a weekly COVID test to protect himself and guests. I would stay here again as it’s very close to Union Square, Chinatown, restaurants and shopping.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 884joelt

Thank you 884joelt for your review. Health and Hygiene are of the utmost importance to us, and we've taken great care to go above and beyond in our protection procedures. Hopefully you'll be able to come back to Hotel Emblem soon!

Reviewed 24 January 2021

The staff provided excellent customer service during our stay. Truly made us feel at home!

The entire hotel is exceptionally clean and well kept. All details up to date and modern. Our room was adorable! It had a lot of little touches that made me appreciate it even more like the black make up towel and the expresso machine.

The neighborhood was nice too. We felt safe during the day and after dark waking around. We’d stay there again for sure.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Nikki C

Thank you Nikki C! We're so glad to hear you had a fantastic stay at Hotel Emblem. We truly believe that all of the little touches add up to make an incredible experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2021

I really loved the interior design of the hotel, especially the touch of poetry scattered throughout the property. Also, the obscure yet and unorthodox amenities was a nice touch. For example, there was a typewriter and a good amount of fun reading material in my room. Also, I loved the bathroom amenities.
The front desk (Patrick) was super friendly and always wanted to help. I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

1  Thank NomadBamba

Thank you NomadBamba for your great review! We're so glad that you enjoyed your Stay at Hotel Emblem and hope to see you again soon.