2 people are viewing this hotel
US$296
Free cancellation until 08/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$296
Free cancellation until 08/10/21
travelup.com
US$266
Hotels.comUS$296
PricelineUS$296
TraveluroUS$321
1,414 results
All reviews cavalier restaurant game room lobby bar ping pong espresso machine westfield mall boutique hotel union square amazing hotel front desk staff business trip market street per night around the corner valet parking homeless people hip
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2021

Decided to stay here during my first two nights in SF because I wanted to be comfortable (and I was). You get a $200 pending charge for incidentals when you check in. Be careful about being charged when you check out. I’m general a tidy and respectful person, so I wasn’t expecting any charges. It was to my surprise that I was still charged.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Zetta Leadership, Other at Hotel Zetta San Francisco, a Viceroy Urban Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

We are happy you were comfortable here with us. Please feel free to reach out to anyone here about charges that should have not occurred or if there was a mistake on our part. We do authorize all guests for a security deposit and to cover the guest amenity fee.

Reviewed 16 July 2021

Purposely stayed here because I've visited it before a few years ago. Very fun hotel. Had reservation issues due to the person who booked it who was not associated with the hotel, but the hotel took care of it and fixed everything. The only negative was that there was no valet or on site parking after 11pm, so had to park in a public parking lot.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

So glad to hear we were able to take care of your reservation issues!

Reviewed 6 July 2021

I haven't been to San Francisco for 30 years or so, and I was heartbroken to see what has become of the streets in your beautiful city, but, we were very professionally informed of the state of the streets after dark, and felt very safe and comfortable during our stay. I want to say we were treated like VIPs in your Hotel and the neighboring restaurant, Cavalier, both the bar and restaurant were fantastic and all of the servers and employees were excellent!!

1  Thank doorshoppro

Thank you for such a thoughtful review. We do realize the state of some parts of the surrounding area so we make to inform all guests. We are beyond happy to hear you felt safe!

Reviewed 5 July 2021

We had such a lovely stay here over a holiday weekend and big thanks to Joseph at the front desk for creating an unforgettable stay! Cannot wait to return to the city and stay here again soon. Much thanks to all who made our weekend so beautiful.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

We are so glad to hear you had a great weekend with us! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a good review. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2021 via mobile

The Hotel Zetta is beautiful on the inside. The rooms are so fun and different from your average hotel experience. Overall from purely the hotel perspective I would rate the hotel 4 stars out of 5, only because of the large transient community near the hotel. That being said, the hotel had great safety precautions to insure that only those staying at the hotel were coming in. I did say 4 out of 5 purely based on the hotel and it’s location, HOWEVER Joseph and Kate, 2 of the employees, were so helpful to my wife and I, they brought the hotel from a 4 star stay to a 5 star stay! The staff was so helpful and gave us the tips and tools we needed to navigate the city better and have a great time. I definitely would recommend this hotel and it’s great staff.

Room tip: Flywheel is a good app alternative to Uber and Lyft, which are both pricey.
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Zetta Leadership, Other at Hotel Zetta San Francisco, a Viceroy Urban Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2021

Dear Freedom66958023327,
Thank you for your generous review! We are always happy to help and offer tips for maneuvering the city, even and especially during this unique time in a pandemic. We understand that the landscape of San Francisco has been somewhat interrupted by the transient population in the area, but as things start to open up again, we know things will only get better.
I’m so glad you felt the service was what you needed and deserved. I will certainly inform Joseph that you spoke so highly of him! Those words of praise are lovely.

I’m delighted that you enjoyed the unique décor at Hotel Zetta and we hope that when considering another trip to San Francisco, we could welcome you right back!

Kate Kieve