Lowest prices for your stay
US$249
Expedia.comUS$249
Hotels.comUS$249
Trip.comUS$268
1,385 results
All reviews cavalier restaurant game room lobby bar ping pong espresso machine westfield mall boutique hotel union square amazing hotel front desk staff business trip market street per night around the corner valet parking homeless people hip
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2021

I love staying in SF and just exploring the culture there. However, I understand it can quite a challenge to find lodging sometimes. I was very impressed by the cleanliness and overall atmosphere here at Hotel Zetta. The front desk was very helpful and room was a lot more spacious than I expected. Hotel Zetta is definitely one of my go to hotels in San Francisco now!

1  Thank Xue V
Itzuri Ortiz, Other at Hotel Zetta San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2021

Dear Xue V,

We know you have numerous options for lodging when visiting San Francisco and we thank you for choosing to stay with us. Our team takes great pride in our guest feedback and join me in thanking you for all your wonderful praises. I am thrilled you enjoyed the overall atmosphere and cleanliness of the hotel and I am happy to hear out team helped you enjoy your time San Francisco. We look forward to the opportunity to host you in the near future.

Reviewed 17 February 2021

Got a great deal through Hotels Tonight, amazing location, fantastic customer service, beautiful room and the I've never seen a room with a peloton, brain wave headband or Alexa! You can control the elevator, your room and the vend
ing machines with an app and they have actually good beer in the mini bar!

1  Thank bradleyrehmus

Dear Bradleyrehmus,

First and foremost, thank you for staying with us at Hotel Zetta. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share about your stay. Exceptional service is what we strive for and I am glad that we were able to accomplish that during your stay. The room that you stayed in was one of our Well and Away guest rooms, as reference for the next time you visit us. We will also make sure to update your profile preferences. I am thrilled you enjoy our beer selection as well as some of our new technology fixtures that we had added to our property. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

Decided to take a covid safe road trip up the coast and stumbled upon Hotel Zetta. Such class. The service was amazing. You could see they have implemented many safety measures. Hand sanitizers everywhere, contactless room keys, contactless checkout, individually wrapped pastries and coffee from 7-10, mini bar credit since the restaurants are closed. The best part, hands down was Itzuri Ortiz, Rooms Director.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 112jasminem
Itzuri Ortiz, Other at Hotel Zetta San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Dear 112jasminem,

Thank you so much for all your kind words about your experience at the hotel. I am thrilled you were able to enjoy and take advantage of the different amenities we have to offer. We greatly appreciate you having you and your husband as our guest and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 8 February 2021

I was in San Francisco on a last minute business trip with my truck and work trailer. I called the hotel to see if they could accommodate me and they truly did, by far the easiest over size parking experience I've had in the city. Upon arrival I was impressed by the decor and cleanliness. The room provided was nothing short of amazing from top to bottom and I can't emphasize the cleanliness enough especially during these times. I would like to thank Joseph, Maricela & Mark for really providing top notch & homely experience. I would come back in a heart beat; COVID or not.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank N4986NCjasonm

Dear N4986NCjasonm,

First and foremost, thank you for staying with us at Hotel Zetta. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share about your stay. I am happy to hear we were able to accommodate your truck and work trailer last minute and hassle free. I am glad you enjoyed the decor and was impressed by the cleanliness of the hotel, particularly during this interesting time. With joy I thank you for your kind words about Maricela, Joseph and Mark, as I am thrilled our team was able to make such a positive impact on your stay since we strive to provide exceptional service. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 5 February 2021

I never been so angry at hotel in my life. I just wanted to get away from my neighbors from harassing me and all you did was make things much worse mentally. I'm more physically tired after my experience in your hotel

1  Thank zzzzzzzzzz2021
Mark Beevor, General Manager at Hotel Zetta San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2021

Good afternoon,

Firstly please accept my sincere apologies for the concerns you had about your stay and thank you for speaking with me after your departure. Hotel Zetta is a smoke free hotel and we advertise ourselves as such on our website as well as placing a card on the bed side table. As discussed after your departure as a gesture I was pleased to reduce the deep cleaning fee by half. Again, I am very sorry for the trouble this has caused. I would welcome the opportunity to welcome you back to regain your trust in us and I hope you will reach out to me in the near future where upon I will personally ensure you have a wonderful stay.

Mark Beevor