Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$194
Official HotelUS$194
Agoda.comUS$194
eDreamsUS$194
PricelineUS$194
Hotels.comUS$194
All reviews free parking market street great location public transportation tram stop restaurants and bars fantastic stay walking distance clean rooms easy access would definitely stay here again great room fisherman's wharf union square few blocks becks centro
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2021

Convenient to UCSF Med Center where my bride was scheduled for a procedure. Booked a 2-night stay at Beck's. The room we occupied (with two queen-sized beds) was EXACTLY as pictured in the guest photos as of JAN 2021. The hotel was recently upgraded with room remodels and refurnishing. The exterior had also recently been repainted and had repair been required that also would have been accomplished. Housekeeping (interior & exterior) was as good as the first 20 or so guest photos I viewed . . . as good as it possibly could have gotten. Ours was a mid-winter stay. Room heater was quiet and more than adequate. The thermostat appeared accurate and operation was intuitive. Owner and staff guest service was world-class. In addition, check-in was REALLY easy and check-out was seamless. The lodge represented excellent value with on-site parking (offered on a space available basis limited to one vehicle per room). There was a good array of restaurants in the area. We chose 2 restaurants for dining which had been recommended by friends. They were located within an easy 2-block stroll from Beck's. I highly recommend Beck's without hesitation.

Room tip: Top level rooms @ back of property offer reduced (about zero during our stay) traffic noise. Lodge has an elevator.
Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank LuvRarotonga
Reviewed 7 December 2020

I was there on a medical trip, am disabled, and have a mobility scooter. I don't think I ever stayed in a hotel where the staff were so friendly and helpful. They helped me with my food delivery and getting my luggage in the car. What a wonderful place. Oh yes, location in the middle of the Castro couldn't be better. You can walk or scooter anywhere. You are surrounded by great restaurants and all the fun of the Castro

Room tip: The back rooms are more quiet, but the front rooms give you a view of the Castro which may be why you came
Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank NancyP2633
Reviewed 5 December 2020

I love staying at Beck’s. The proximity to the places I like to go to is perfect. The place is clean and neat. Although there is a distinct smell of the room, I think it’s the cleaning solution that they use.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank ebagaipo2017
Reviewed 24 November 2020 via mobile

We arrived during Covid, and the room was clean with all the amenities we wanted. We were in close proximity to things we wanted to do. We were worried because we had a large truck and there was ample parking. Security seemed to be appropriate. We will gladly return.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank cmears4
Reviewed 18 November 2020

an excellent experience, can't wait to return. close to all the things I like in San Francisco, and the neighborhood is cleaner than downtown, or SOMA. Easy walking to restaurants and grocery stores, LOVE the Carrara marble stairs next to the elevator.

Date of stay: November 2020