“Hidden gem in Quincy Center”
Review of The Fat Cat

The Fat Cat
Ranked #4 of 306 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Great food, great atmosphere, great service. Highly recommend this hidden gem in Quincy Center for sure!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

We took the Quincy Center train over to the Fat Cat. Very fun center of town. Looks like they are reviving the area and trying to have some non-franchise food. We had a reuben sandwich and pasta here. Were very happy. Enough food to make our cat fat.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Very small inside but food does not disappoint! Service is great and but can take longer than hr lunch.

1  Thank 35yearsBraintree
Reviewed 25 April 2018

One of my favorite places to eat in Boston. If you want a real piece of Tuna cooked perfectly and a huge portion, this is the place.Lobster Mac and cheese is off the chart. No way to eat it all.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

We went here while visiting the area. The host/owner wouldn't seat us until our entire party was there (my husband had to park the car). I understand that policy, but he had a major chip on his shoulder about something and was downright miserable. I spoke with another diner who said the same thing about him. But our server and the other staff were pleasant. I didn't have much of an appetite but after I saw a half-dozen people get the mac-and-cheese, I figured it was worth trying. It was incredible (and made for a good lunch the next day due to their hefty portions!)

Been to The Fat Cat? Share your experiences!